Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:05 AM   #71
XtremVipereXotics
Attached picture
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2017, 09:18 AM   #72
greenfiremajick
in reply....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
The only person here that influenced my opinion is YOU! Your texts were appalling. Just out of curiosity, how many animals do you have? Did you quarantine the new arrivals?

With all due respect, I understand you may not like me, or approve of the fact that I called him a name. I get that, but please do not let an emotional reaction towards me sway you from the facts. I may be mouthy at times, but that mouthiness is always telling the truth. I may be seen as "politically incorrect" to some, because of me calling him a name, but it is what it is.

The simple truth is that he sent me sick animals. The pics I included in my 1st post, where we are outside? The skink I was working on, was literally sliding off my leg as I was taking pics and I had to reposition him a few times so that he could get a grasp and hold on. This was not due to the missing claws, either as he's had 3 ripped out or off (2 on one "hand" and one on the other) and is able to use the others left remaining. It was simply a matter of having enough strength to hold on.

So yes, I always qt my animals. And in this case, I DEFINITELY qt'd them in a separate area/enclosure because of how bad they looked coming out of the box. With their inability to grasp very much (and MT skinks grasp VERY hard when healthy) and the fact that one of them was holding its eyes closed and the overall very poor condition of the animals, I was not going to take any chances.

Your question of my other animals? I will include some pics in the post.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:25 AM   #73
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
Attached picture
your response was that I wanted males, and thats why you sent the "less healthier" animals instead of the "flawless" ones I would like better after I paid for them and you sent them. It seems that even if you thought one was male and one was female, or both were males, you still would have chosen to send me the 2 "healthier" animals, no matter what my preferences were, Nick.

Also, in the original inquiry w you, I stated I wanted 1.1 AND in my original post here, I was very fair and honest in stating that you did not guarantee sex....So that isn't the issue, here. The issue is this:

If you knew I wanted 2 females and they were the "sicker" ones and not the "Flawless" ones...would you then have just sent me the 2 females no matter their condition? Same question about 2 males, or a mixed gender...Or would you have given me full disclosure and informed me that the animals needed to recover, or get better, or get into a more saleable shape before you could send them?

Old 06-12-2017, 09:25 AM   #74
XtremVipereXotics
Traci im asking you do you want to resolve this. If so how? I have no resentment to you ad a person i just want to end this peacefully

Old 06-12-2017, 09:30 AM   #75
greenfiremajick
My babies

I guess some of you are wondering about my other children (Corucia)... well here are a few pics.

There is Gertie, Sophia, Ben (found out she's a girl after naming her)And Norma Rae.
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2017, 09:30 AM   #76
XtremVipereXotics
Do you want a refund? Or do you want to keep the animals? My ver is aware of the issue and ready for arrival if the refund route is your decision

Old 06-12-2017, 09:32 AM   #77
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Traci im asking you do you want to resolve this. If so how? I have no resentment to you ad a person i just want to end this peacefully

I appreciate that offer. I just want your assurance that you will not ship out sick animals, anymore.

I will drop the claim, even. And then we can move forward about you paying half the vet bill. Does that sound amenable?

Old 06-12-2017, 09:36 AM   #78
XtremVipereXotics
Thats exactly what i was trying to get to from the start please post the vet bill with the diagnosis from the vet themself on here! Thank you!

Old 06-12-2017, 09:38 AM   #79
greenfiremajick
a few more

I know a couple of these are not my MT skink babies, but I thought you might want to see a bit more...
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2017, 09:47 AM   #80
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Thats exactly what i was trying to get to from the start please post the vet bill with the diagnosis from the vet themself on here! Thank you!

I am going to the vet in a bit. They did not eat last night, so he will probably want to do more for them. I will also be getting them tested for parasites and so on. I will let you know and will provide whatever is provided, to me, to you....

TY for offering the refund (or covering part of vet bill) directly to me. If you cannot contact me via FB, you can always contact me using the phone number I provided when shipping and when I texted you so angrily that night. Very glad we can work this out. Just PLEASE do not ship animals like this, in this condition, again.

WOW, this BOI is doing what it's meant to do....Resolving issues and so on...Very nice. TY, Fauna BOI

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!