~Steve from Serpent's Den~ - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:12 AM   #31
KingBowser
I purchased a group of young ball pythons from Steve a couple of months ago, and they are absolutely flawless. He went above and beyond to help me purchase them and was very honest and helpful. One of the best sellers I have ever dealt with.

Old 04-04-2015, 12:07 AM   #32
PapayaPythons
I emailed Steve about some baby ball python morphs and he referred me to faunaclassifieds (which I hadn't heard of as a first time internet-snake-purchaser - I grew up in the local-breeder herp era). The whole transaction process was relatively smooth and he held the babies for months due to weather (he never pressured to send when it wasn't ideal!). When they did arrive, they were very professionally packed - one pouch per snake and well padded / insulated. The snakes were all gorgeous, well-cared-for and one of them ate THE DAY SHE ARRIVED (I couldn't believe she was interested when I had rats in the room for the other snakes)!! They are all healthy and happy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
serpents den, steve markevich