Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 43 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:32 PM   #421
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Jamie... Sweetheart... You talk like that round me or some of my boys; you would be hospitalized with the quickness!! Watch your mouth smart_____!!! So you know; K!! Continue the support for a thief; super honorable... Racist trashtalker who need's an ___ kickin'!!
WOW !!! what a blatant threat .. and no long term suspension or ban from the site for it ?

that is considered a terroristic threat and according to any court ,you can be arrested and serve time for it .. hopefully regardless of what brought it on , its delt with by some form of punishment from this site ..

doesn't say alot for this site if its left undelt with ..
and would definitely not look good to new people finding this site for the first time ..

Old 01-29-2011, 02:35 PM   #422
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
I agree, David and Andrew should hire a very expensive lawyer, sue Wysocki's left nut off and then make Adam pay their legal fees, plus any interest owed on the debt. Hopefully that lawyer will get his wages garnered and hire a forensic accountant to pick apart NatPet - how much they took in and where the money went.

...and they aren't "supposedly" owed any money. On at least three forums, Wysocki has acknowledged owing the debt.

As far as settling things like adults do - honest adults pay their debts. Honest adults don't screw people out of thousands of dollars and then stick their heads up their asses, and lastly, honest adults don't have other people pop up on forums defending their indefensible actions.

I also agree that this is a simple case: a case in which someone royally screwed two people out of something they were owed. Yep, a simple case of some jack-ass scamming people half a world away out of thousands of dollars.
And sometimes, honest adults get into financial difficulties. I lost my job 7 months ago. Some things had to go unpaid so I could afford to eat. Do you see my creditors flocking to Internet message boards to bad mouth me because I got behind on my bills. Ever stop to think that Adam got in the same situation? Bunch of pompous, ignorant individuals to only see one side of things.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:35 PM   #423
DGreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
What you all fail to realize is that this isn't about stolen snakes, or sick snakes or anything else. It is about a business debt. That is it. Obviously he doesn't have the money to pay it or he would. So let the wronged parties try to settle this legally. Is this really that hard to comprehend for some of you?
It's hard to comprehend because I pay my debts as many people do.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #424
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGreen View Post
It's hard to comprehend because I pay my debts as many people do.
See my previous post. If you still can't comprehend then you are a lost cause and nothing said will get through to you.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #425
Skiploder
Quote:
What you all fail to realize is that this isn't about stolen snakes, or sick snakes or anything else. It is about THEFT. That is it. Obviously he doesn't have the money to pay it or he would. So let the wronged parties try to settle this legally. Is this really that hard to comprehend for some of you?
Fixed it for you.

It's theft.

When you take someone's money and don't give them what they are owed, you have stolen that money. Business debt? Getting dizzy from the spin yet?

If you'd take a few seconds to stop polishing Adam's turds and look down at your hands, you'd realize they are covered in shit.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #426
DGreen
I understand what you are trying to say; however, it seems he sold off plenty of snakes after the fact and didn't even attempt to pay his debt...please correct me if I'm wrong.

No reason to continue here, you can't talk people into having integrity. Maybe we should just coddle him so he can feel better about himself.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:44 PM   #427
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Fixed it for you.

It's theft.

When you take someone's money and don't give them what they are owed, you have stolen that money. Business debt? Getting dizzy from the spin yet?

If you'd take a few seconds to stop polishing Adam's turds and look down at your hands, you'd realize they are covered in shit.
BS and you know it. From what I can gather, he spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get those snakes shipped out. It didn't happen for some reason. That isn't theft. You can put it in bold, huge letters all you want and it won't change the facts.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:44 PM   #428
deborahbroadus
Quote:
And sometimes, honest adults get into financial difficulties. I lost my job 7 months ago. Some things had to go unpaid so I could afford to eat. Do you see my creditors flocking to Internet message boards to bad mouth me because I got behind on my bills. Ever stop to think that Adam got in the same situation? Bunch of pompous, ignorant individuals to only see one side of things.
and...your creditors had an effective way to deal with their situation. If it was a credit card company, your ability to use the card was suspended and your credit rating suffered. If it was a car company, and the bill wasn't paid within a certain time frame, the car was repo'ed and you were back to "hoofing" it.... and so on and so forth.. The bottom line is most of your creditors had the ability cut off all your services if you didn't pay.

You seem to be implying that we should act powerless, if we don't have money to pay for a lawyer? You are saying that the people that suffered losses should just shut up and hire a lawyer rather than explore every avenue at their disposal?

the trouble with your suggestions are that, it would be "business as usual" if Adam ever decided to enter the game again. In fact, I do hope that this thread stays alive and no one else has any business transactions with him (because last information that was received is: He's still attending/vending at shows.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:45 PM   #429
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGreen View Post
I understand what you are trying to say; however, it seems he sold off plenty of snakes after the fact and didn't even attempt to pay his debt...please correct me if I'm wrong.

No reason to continue here, you can't talk people into having integrity. Maybe we should just coddle him so he can feel better about himself.
I don't know what he has or hasn't sold. But I would guess any money he made went to feed his wife and kids. I would do the exact same thing. My family comes first before a business or personal debt.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:47 PM   #430
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
and...your creditors had an effective way to deal with their situation. If it was a credit card company, your ability to use the card was suspended and your credit rating suffered. If it was a car company, and the bill wasn't paid within a certain time frame, the car was repo'ed and you were back to "hoofing" it.... and so on and so forth.. The bottom line is most of your creditors had the ability cut off all your services if you didn't pay.

You seem to be implying that we should act powerless, if we don't have money to pay for a lawyer? You are saying that the people that suffered losses should just shut up and hire a lawyer rather than explore every avenue at their disposal?

the trouble with your suggestions are that, it would be "business as usual" if Adam ever decided to enter the game again. In fact, I do hope that this thread stays alive and no one else has any business transactions with him (because last information that was received is: He's still attending/vending at shows.
This avenue is CLOSED, Deborah.

Big letters: ADAM IS NO LONGER BREEDING BALL PYTHONS.

So now, yes, the only recourse for the supposedly wronged parties (and we still only have one side of the story for the most part) is to hire a lawyer. That is all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland