Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #91
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
im too rich to aregue for a 100 snake
Quote:
I don't really care about it's a 100 dollar blk pastel
I think these statements say a lot about you.

Old 12-01-2016, 10:23 PM   #92
Andy_G
Rick, you have made Canyon County Reptiles look really good here, and yourself look pretty pitiful just from your posts compared to theirs. Congratulations. Another seller beware thread.

Old 12-02-2016, 02:33 AM   #93
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
Rick, you have made Canyon County Reptiles look really good here, and yourself look pretty pitiful just from your posts compared to theirs. Congratulations. Another seller beware thread.
With due respect Andy. Do you not mean another buyer beware thread?

Old 12-02-2016, 04:54 AM   #94
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Lol your so lock in keeping this thread going is like you don't have a life this is all you do
What does that say about you?

Why haven't you posted the messages sent between you and the seller showing she was blowing you off and making excuses? Why haven't you posted pictures showing that you received the wrong snake? Why do you get mad when anyone asks you for proof?

There's usually one reason for that: you're full of it.

Old 12-02-2016, 08:28 AM   #95
Pasodama
Quote:
cost me 60 bucks snake super sick snake i ordered was a female i got a male stated it wieghed 905 gr doesnt 886 grams ether they dont know what there doing or the guy that pack it switch the snake you should call your company scumbag canyon reptiles cause your snakes have scum and muchus comming out of there mouth ,check your inventory i bet the female is still there and wieght 905 grams
Quote:
there no proof she shipped me the right snake

this is the snake i purschases i didnt get this

http://www.morphmarket.com/c/reptile...-pythons/48885
Seems kind of "convenient" that now, after a full body photo was requested, you are stating that you were sent a different snake than what was purchased.
One would think that, if this were true, it would have been mentioned in your initial BOI post, or in your PayPal complaint, or, definitely, would have been in the messages between you and Canyon Country Reptiles.
Interesting.

Old 12-02-2016, 09:13 AM   #96
yeloowtang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Seems kind of "convenient" that now, after a full body photo was requested, you are stating that you were sent a different snake than what was purchased.
One would think that, if this were true, it would have been mentioned in your initial BOI post, or in your PayPal complaint, or, definitely, would have been in the messages between you and Canyon Country Reptiles.
Interesting.

I was thinking the same thing !!! and would also add.. OP keeps saying how long he's been in this yet he believes a 905g female is ready to breed ??? or will be soon.. for me anyways a 900g snake is only 2 years old, that snake needs another full year at least..

extremely unreasonable buyer, I hope to never have to deal with someone like that. There is positive insight in this post.. I keep all emails from all sells including texts.. but now I will add a few extra steps, seeing how some buyers could be..

1- will create folders for each snake sold and save all communications in case needed.

2- will also take extra pics of ea snake to add to folder, including of the snake being packed up to ship.

If the OP would have been calm and reasonable, this entire situation would have been worked out. But he chose to block every chance of this 3h after getting the snake !!

another BOI that turns on the OP

Old 12-02-2016, 09:34 AM   #97
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
With due respect Andy. Do you not mean another buyer beware thread?
Nope. I mean a seller beware thread...I wouldn't want to sell to the OP...would you?

Old 12-02-2016, 09:38 AM   #98
CanyonCountryReptiles
Lesson learned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
There is positive insight in this post.. I keep all emails from all sells including texts.. but now I will add a few extra steps, seeing how some buyers could be..
I absolutely agree! I've been honest in saying that the shipping aspect is fairly new to us and, if anything, we've learned numerous valuable lessons on how to protect our business and animals. Without a doubt, we will keep more meticulous records and documentation with photos, videos, and copies of everything.

We still have every intention of doing what is necessary to make this situation right, but honestly, it is difficult to determine what that is, now. Regardless, we know we will NEVER be dealing with this buyer again and will make sure other reputable breeders are given warning about his unprofessional behaviors.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:35 AM   #99
bcr229
Jessica - thank you for posting the FedEx tracking. Can you let us know the transfer hub was used?

I noted the snake shipped without a heat pack. Cross-country shipments can be tricky this time of year. If the package took a northern route, like through Chicago, it may have gotten cold even if your temps and those of the recipient were safe.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:06 AM   #100
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Jessica - thank you for posting the FedEx tracking. Can you let us know the transfer hub was used?

I noted the snake shipped without a heat pack. Cross-country shipments can be tricky this time of year. If the package took a northern route, like through Chicago, it may have gotten cold even if your temps and those of the recipient were safe.
The snake left us and went to Horseheads, NY - which is about an hour north of us. Then it goes to Memphis - there is a hub there. Every snake we've shipped out always goes through Memphis - even one we sent to Connecticut this summer (we noticed that and thought it odd). After Memphis, it went to Burbank, Ca then on to North Hills, Ca, then to the buyer.

We've discussed the use of a heat pack and would definitely use one if the weather was too cold. I agree - tricky this time of year. Typically, December weather is colder, but we did have unseasonably warmer weather for about 3 days - 60s and upper 50s. Our experience with heat packs is that they haven't stayed warm for long. We just received a snake in to our shop and it had a 40-hour heat pack (according to seller), and it wasn't warm and the snake was chilly by the time it got to us - but not to the point of being harmful to it . We understand that it can happen. Now, if it was 20 degrees or something, that's different. Another lesson learned here too, I guess.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!