Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2011, 01:04 PM   #521
lockes
Thank you again for all your support.....I will continue this thread in case Adam has a change of heart.

I have never tried to attack him....I still cannot understand how someone can do this. I trusted him and was taken advantage of.

I tried to contact Jamie Glass(a supported of Adam Wysocki) but got no reply and also contacted Royal Q pythons as they are recommended contact on Glass reptiles but Charlie told me never to contact him again. I don't know why you would not want to assist a fellow herp enthusiast unless you support scamming your customers....Charlie?

Old 05-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #522
Focal
I was just browsing the classifieds and noticed a 2010 that was produced by Adam so he is NOT out of snakes if he is still breeding.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:45 AM   #523
Focal
Ok, disregard that last statement that doesn't make sense. Either way, to the top.

Old 06-03-2011, 08:42 AM   #524
Focal
I thought this was ironic when viewing Adam's profile on another site. He uses this quote:

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
- Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Old 06-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #525
monk90222
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
Thank you again for all your support.....I will continue this thread in case Adam has a change of heart.

I have never tried to attack him....I still cannot understand how someone can do this. I trusted him and was taken advantage of.

I tried to contact Jamie Glass(a supported of Adam Wysocki) but got no reply and also contacted Royal Q pythons as they are recommended contact on Glass reptiles but Charlie told me never to contact him again. I don't know why you would not want to assist a fellow herp enthusiast unless you support scamming your customers....Charlie?
How can you even accuse me of this?
The reason is that I have nothing to do with this and I don't want my name, or business name involved in this matter. I hope you get your money or some sort of resolution.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #526
Amelanistic Orca
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk90222 View Post
How can you even accuse me of this?
The reason is that I have nothing to do with this and I don't want my name, or business name involved in this matter. I hope you get your money or some sort of resolution.
Kinda simple I think; you're either part of the problem; or part of the solution..... ???? Ya know!!

Old 06-04-2011, 07:12 AM   #527
monk90222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Kinda simple I think; you're either part of the problem; or part of the solution..... ???? Ya know!!
So you are saying that you are part of every solution in every case of someone getting screwed by someone else in the reptile business?. That's mighty noble of you!

Old 06-04-2011, 07:59 AM   #528
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
So you are saying that you are part of every solution in every case of someone getting screwed by someone else in the reptile business?. That's mighty noble of you!
I think they're trying to say that you appear to have a line of communication to the aforementioned via Jamie Glass. Not that you have to be an industry vigilante...just more like, "Hey dude, if you can get in contact with ole boy, can you tell him some people want their dough?"

If you don't have that resource then I believe those that are not conspiracy theorists will leave you alone regarding your involvement, or non-involvement.

They need a Google translate for BOI Mudslinguage.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #529
Skiploder
Quote:
Hopefully that's not what he is saying.

But, if you know Adam or know a way to get in touch with Adam, helping the OP in tracking him down and getting his money back would be right neighborly of you.

So did you tell the OP to never contact you again because you CAN'T help or you WON'T help? If it's the former and not the latter, it will probably greatly clear up where this thread appears to be heading.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #530
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
No...he's saying that your refusal to help in even assisting him in contacting this thief makes you a part of the problem i.e someone who protects a scammer.

Pretty plain and simple

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland