Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:03 AM   #31
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I have no problem telling everybody that I have an ongoing preventative maintenance program supervised by a top herp vet where I treat all my dragons with Albon and Panacur so nothing ever gets out of hand. I think most serious breeders take preventative action such as I do. thats why I do not have problems.
tell us Ed, what do you breed and show PROOF

Old 04-23-2010, 01:04 AM   #32
HowlinGaleDragons
PMDD? Ah my medical condition sorry Ed wrong time of month :-)

If he did act like that it was when Tom was taking proper care of him before you messed him up.

Again I never told you I would breed him to all my girls; are you nuts? Sorry unlike you I do not over breed my dragons and he won't breed because of the trauma he went threw in your care I can only imagine what that will do to a dragon I am looking threw pictures I have one that shows how Dehydrated Prince was.

Ed do yourself a favor either go away or pay for Prince's board, food, and meds.

Flagyl: $50 a bottle (bought it for him)
Albon: $35 a 2oz Bottle
Panacur: $10 for a tube
Terramycin (Spelling?): $8 for the tube

Boarding: $200 ($5 a week)

Food: $50

Make an offer on what you will pay for all the care and I might send him back but it is in the full knowledge that he is not a breeder due to your lack of care.

No problems huh? What about all those dragons you claim Tom sent you that where sick and died? How about the female from me you killed? How about all the dragons from you that arrived horribly ill; yep great preventative plan.

I will no longer address you Ed you have my pay pal send me atleast $150 to cover part of his Fees & Shipping. If you do whats right and get him back please for his sake find him a new home ASAP so he dose not get sick agian in your care.

Attached is a picture of how horribly dehydrated Prince was

Did he look like this for you Tom? I highly doubt it but have to ask.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:05 AM   #33
Ed Clark
Nicole, Prince is my dragon not yours. just because you are attached to him does not transfer ownership.

You have two options.

You send him back to me on monday.

You work out a payment plan with me and I will sell him to you.

Heres another option, you pay me all the money you owe me.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:09 AM   #34
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post

Did he look like this for you Tom? I highly doubt it but have to ask.
i mean he looks slender, he was always a good eater. but thats not even a good pic to tell his condition.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:14 AM   #35
dragonluver83
Lol, is this a hostage situation?

Old 04-23-2010, 01:14 AM   #36
HowlinGaleDragons
I have to dig threw CD's to see if I still have the pictures of him on arrival I lost a lot of pictures when my old PC took a dump.

I'd like to clarify I do not owe Ed any money; he is trying to get me to pay twice for dragons Already paid for in full (He was paid with cash).

Ed technically dose not own Prince he gave Prince to me Sept 2009 as a gift because Prince was too "Low Quality" for his collection.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:15 AM   #37
Ed Clark
Quote:

Ed do yourself a favor either go away or pay for Prince's board, food, and meds.

Flagyl: $50 a bottle (bought it for him)
Albon: $35 a 2oz Bottle
Panacur: $10 for a tube
Terramycin (Spelling?): $8 for the tube

Boarding: $200 ($5 a week)

Food: $50
You accepted Prince as a breeding loan because all you had were normal males, I tried to help you into a better position with a loan of a leatherback.

when you accept a male like that you are expected to feed,board and keep him healthy. you never said a word about all the charges you listed here. if you would have I would have said to send him back to me.

You never paid a dime on all the dragons I sold you that you promised to "when you get money" is this how you were going to get money with the Prince charges?

Prince belongs to me now send him back!

Old 04-23-2010, 01:16 AM   #38
HowlinGaleDragons
Hmmm you know what I will do Ed You send Medussa back to me I will send Prince to you even though he is not your dragon.

Medussa is a dragon that I gave Ed as a gift she is a Bow X Sapphira Female he liked her because she had extra spikes on her side.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:18 AM   #39
HowlinGaleDragons
Normals?

That's a joke right?

Actually I had a leather back for a while from Caliente Dragons and my dragons wheren't normals they where high colores most Hypo or Het Hypos and many Het Trans.

My Definition of a normal though I know it varies is a dragon without color (Basic Gray Pet Store dragon)

Atleast I breed my own dragons and don't buy them and take credit for other peoples hard work

Old 04-23-2010, 01:19 AM   #40
Ed Clark
Quote:
I have to dig threw CD's to see if I still have the pictures of him on arrival I lost a lot of pictures when my old PC took a dump.

I'd like to clarify I do not owe Ed any money; he is trying to get me to pay twice for dragons Already paid for in full (He was paid with cash).

Ed technically dose not own Prince he gave Prince to me Sept 2009 as a gift because Prince was too "Low Quality" for his collection.
c'mon Nic your lying your lil tushy off.

You never paid a dime that you owed me, I certainly did not give you Prince and your a pathological liar.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!