Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:15 AM   #61
Jt80
Oh lord.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:29 AM   #62
HowlinGaleDragons
Well I am off to bed I have work tomorrow

Good Night

Old 04-23-2010, 02:38 AM   #63
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
You have lost many adult dragons in the past year since I have known you, you posted a sick adult female for sale $125.00 recently her name was Sweety.

You dont have the right to call names with the sickness running thru your collection yet you still keep pumping them full with anything you can think to save them. you even had the nerve to blame the manufacturer of a probiotic for killing your dragons.
Hmmm, anyone else see what I see here? Ed could this possibly be YOUR fault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Utta,
Honestly I never thought I would have issues but sadly I was proven wrong about Ed and wish I would have listened much sooner than I did.
Nicole, at least people FINALLY got to you. You will defnitely learn from this. I saw this coming a mile away. From all of what we talked about, I think the biggest thing that you are guilty of is being NAIVE and manipulated by Ed himself. Recover woman and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Oh come on! I've got a six pack of Heineken and don't have to get up early in the morning!
Send me one please

Quote:
To those who I offended defending Ed in the past; I have seen the error in my ways Ed has deserved every BOI he has gotten and will get god knows they won't stop

I feel you all already know this but Ed will grasp any tiny string he can find he will lie and twist everything around to try to put blame some where else he will try to "Divert" the attention else where to save his face.

One thing I would appreciate from everyone is that this be handled in a professional manor I don't think anyone losing their cool and going off will do anyone any good. I will not Respond to Ed's post if anyone has questions for me that have to do with this BOI feel free to ask.

I would like to apologize to Tom Clarke for the bull that went on a while back; I went on Ed's word about you and should not have I should have stuck to my guns on Judging everyone for myself.
Nicole, very big of you to apologize, especially to Tom. I truly hope in the long run, you are sincere about this and can learn from your mistakes. We all go through problems, at times. Its how we resolve them that makes us a good, or bad, person to deal with in the end.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:48 AM   #64
Ed Clark
Quote:

Ed She looks healthy in the picture she better look like that on arrival; and yes she is my last link to Bow

After she arrives and looks healthy Prince will ship and after that I do not want you contacting me for any reason.
The pic is a few days old, what you see is what you get. I send her to you with no conditions other than you sending Prince back to me on the same day you receive her.

Do you agree to that?

I have no thoughts about contacting you in the future, the past year with you has been pure hell.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #65
Ed Clark
Quote:
Hit enter

Or pay the $150 in board I would prefer my female back so I know she will be safe with me
I will pay the $150.00 ransom to get my dragon back, do you agree to send him back on Monday?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:34 PM   #66
SERPENTS DEN
Ed, Why is it every time a thread is erected with your name on it you erect a retaliatory thread? Wouldn’t it be simpler to defend yourself in the thread with your name stamped on it? Don’t you realize by now that these retaliatory threads work against you?

Old 04-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #67
Ed Clark
Quote:

Money to me? I don't go selling dragons for $1,000's and over breed them like you do you said yourself this is a business to you.

No offence but If I did this for money I would have gotten out of it a long time ago I work with dragons because I love them. You didn't even name your dragons until I got on your butt about it.
I never said it was a business to me because its not, its a hobby that I have always been passionate about.

You are all about the money you get from breeding large numbers with little or no regards to the health of your females or babies.

2 weeks you were offereing wholesale lots because you HAD to buy a new horse trailer. that was all about money.

This week you Had to sell wholesale lots of Dragons because you HAD to buy another horse and board it at another place away from home to hide it from your G parents.

This is a copy of an email responding to an offer of $25.00 dragons.she always says she is not about the money that its all about the love of the dragons. its far from that its ALL about the money and not paying what she owes others. she manages her money very irresponsible.

Quote:
Thu, April 22, 2010 3:46:31 PM
Dragons
Ed Clark
Add to Contacts
To: Nicole
I will pay you the prices you want for the 10 reds @$25.00 and 5 leucistics @35.0 and the offer of $10.00 off shipping.

Deduct the $185.00 from the total that you owe me for the 14 Leucistic babies I sent you in September 2009.

I will paypal you immediately. Love Eddie

Old 04-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #68
deborahbroadus
((slaps thighs, guffaws.....and goes back to munching popcorn))

Old 04-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #69
Tito
Shame on you!

Bearded dragons are beautiful creatures! I have been in the reptile trade for 15 years on and off, and I have seen some horrific things. I don't personally know any of the people involved in this thread, but I will say this, if there were animals mistreated, shame on you!! The Universe has a way of taking care of people who do ugly things, KARMA!!

Old 04-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #70
SERPENTS DEN
I neither of you do this as a business then why is you purchase so many dragons? It's obvious it's all about the money when you'll purchase dragons for $25.00 and flip them for $100.00 - $200.00 ea That to me doesn't sound like a hobby not to even mention all the dragons that get neglected and dieat what you call is a hobby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!