From Ben Siegel's facebook page - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:37 PM   #11
Mimmieux
It was revealed that Ben has Bi-Polar disorder. He is taking medication for it.
Him and his wife are getting a divorce, while he was on vacation she relocated all his animals to a safe facility because she and the manager were concerned about his well-being. Needless to say he flipped out when he got back and did some reckless things.

Everything is going back to normal now, though. I feel for the guy, hope everything works out for him!

Old 11-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #12
chadharper
And now she is selling the super sentinels he asked everyone not to buy if any were posted for sale...

Old 12-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #13
KNOBTAIL
Ben Siegel incarcerated

Looks like Siegel has been incarcertated in jail for 30 days for not adhereing to a restraining order issued by his wife. She is currently running the business.

From what I understand, the theft could be a ruse to avoid any additional assets being siezed or converted into cash which may become part of a litigation , now that the decedent died from axphyxiation directly related to the roaches..

The death of this person leaves two children, a divorced wife, no alimony nor child support. I am sure that its just a question of time before a suit is filed on behalf of the family of the decedent.

Filing a false police report on a theft and a burglary claim is a crime in Fla as in most states. Its to much of a coincidence . The case is being tagged as suspicious.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #14
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post

Filing a false police report on a theft and a burglary claim is a crime in Fla as in most states. Its to much of a coincidence . The case is being tagged as suspicious.
what case? It was told right away the employees and wife moved the animals and weren't stolen. There's no hidden agenda. Ben's wife and employees came online and plainly stated they had moved the animals when Ben wasn't there.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #15
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
From what I understand, the theft could be a ruse to avoid any additional assets being siezed or converted into cash which may become part of a litigation .
__________________________________________________ _______

That's a horrible ruse. How is anyone avoiding asset seizure when everyone knows the wife had the animals.

After all, everyone that is connected to the shop knew what happen to the animals right away and told everyone here.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #16
KNOBTAIL
Ruse or not

I am under the impression a report was orignally filed with the Broward County Sheriffs dept. Not sure as to who owns title to all the livestock, as Bens wife was V pres. and Ben was President. the whole situation is rather confusing.

I dont understand how she can take command of the animals as its a coporation and both Ben and his ex are only employees.. The store, its stock , bank accounts, assets and liabilities are independent of Ben and his ex. One person has no more rights than the other. If anything, Ben would have final say on daily matters.. Not being there to run the shop, the duties would fall on the VP. Its a very small business so these things are more ceremonial changing daily .

I am sure once this nightmare goes forward legally, everything will be brought into focus.

Old 12-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #17
aeterrabyte
I love the drama surrounding ben siegel I can't wait to buy a snake from him

Old 12-27-2012, 12:45 AM   #18
chadharper
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterrabyte View Post
I love the drama surrounding ben siegel I can't wait to buy a snake from him

Dude you have got to be kidding me? You cant even keep the ones you have now alive and you want to kill more? You need to focus less on a SUCCESSFUL reptile business and reptile owner and worry about your own crap.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:24 AM   #19
aeterrabyte
Everything I have is alive and well except the one your buddy sent me that is pretty f'ed. You and your friend should focus on the animals and not just ripping people off or defending your friend trying to rip me off and sending me a sick animal.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:25 AM   #20
aeterrabyte
Everything I have is alive and well except the one your buddy sent me that is pretty f'ed. You and your friend should focus on the animals and not just ripping people off or defending your friend trying to rip me off and sending me a sick animal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!