Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2018, 07:53 PM   #61
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
I'm not 100% sure on red-ear slider laws. To my knowledge they are illegal, but I am not a turtle person.
for clarity since it is part of the discussion from http://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/ma...water-turtles/

Quote:
Red-eared sliders are a common non-native turtle that has been popular in the pet trade. Red-eared sliders are listed as a conditional species in Florida. Anyone that possessed a pet red-eared slider before July 1, 2007 can legally keep their turtle and no permit is required. However, Floridians are not allowed to acquire red-eared sliders as personal pets after that date.

Anyone importing or possessing red-eared sliders for research, exhibition, or out of state sale is required to have a Conditional/Prohibited/Nonnatve Species Permit. Certified aquaculturists with restricted species authorization from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services may possess and cultivate red-eared sliders for out of state sale and for sale to permitted Florida researchers, exhibitors or dealers, or to other certified aquaculturists. Authorized aquaculturists that import red-eared sliders also must obtain a special permit.

some comments

Ed

Old 06-13-2018, 06:12 PM   #62
Dream Gene Exotics
This is Addisen the owner of dream gene exotics, I am not affiliated with anyone named Anthony or anything involved here. Sorry was away working then attending the Tampa Reptile expo and came back to this.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:20 PM   #63
Dream Gene Exotics
Sorry read that all as Anthony, Rick markets snakes for me and my brother. We have not sold any species of reptiles other than ball pythons for years. I will make sure he comes abd clarifies.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:39 PM   #64
Dream Gene Exotics
getting a picture of Richard's ID to prove we are not the same person and parting ways as this is nothing I want my name to be a part of he said he hasnt used that banner in a long time since he posted an ad or two on Facebook or Craigslist before we grew in size.
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2018, 06:47 PM   #65
Dream Gene Exotics
Ok just saw that this scumbag made an email with our business name under yahoo and had been using our alias to push his stuff when we only Sell ball pythons we do not have a youtube channel, we do not sell turtles. We have never sold any animals on his behalf. We are not part of his organization. THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS TO OUR ATTENTION!!! Admins am I allowed to post a picture of his ID? I want this cleared up as quick a possible as we have a perfect trader rating and reputation here and do not want it tarnished.

Old 06-13-2018, 07:34 PM   #66
J9turtlepower
I do not believe that you did not realize you were affiliated with Anthony as he has you all over his page talking about sales. Also when this issue was brought up in the feedback group you had something to say. I do not know you and have never talked with you. I do believe you had nothing to do with the transactions that occurred here or the slander and threats that followed. You did a great job getting the message to him though as I see he is already planning to make another website on me.
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2018, 07:38 PM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
Sorry read that all as Anthony, Rick markets snakes for me and my brother.
Can you clarify this?

Old 06-13-2018, 07:46 PM   #68
Dream Gene Exotics
I have left that group and I was just part of it as an admin where people can post ads and also talk reptiles that Rick started a while ago. I do now see that you can in fact not trust Rick and I do not wish to be assosciated with his name in any way J9Turtlepower / Cristin Ransom. I was not a part of any of the transactions as you said you believe but I do not wish to have my name tarnished by someone who falsely used my business name, also I feel that if you do include that one comment where I was going based off of information presented that you should include it all rather than the part where I tell you to drop it after you've been refunded as I was just being an admin in the group. For any new comers to the thread I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH RICHARD ANTHONY LEVEROCK IN BUSINESS DEALINGS AND HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT USING MY BUSINESS ALIAS TO CONDUCT TURTLE SALES AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL ACTIVITY/GIVEAWAYS. ALSO THE DREAMGENEEXOTICS@YAHOO.COM IS NOT US OUR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS EMAIL IS DREAMGENEEXOTICS@HOTMAIL.COM. Any help I can give in helping you all get some resolution please let me know and Cristin Ransom I extent the Olive branch to you in hopes that you can get this resolved and keep our community and names clean.

Old 06-13-2018, 07:49 PM   #69
Dream Gene Exotics
Lucille when we first started selling snakes our operation was very small I met Rick, he offered to help me sell some of our lesser quality (less expensive snakes) I see now that this was a rouse to get our business name involved with his and then use our logo and name to make turtle sales as his name was tarnished. He in fact never sold one snake for us and other than one facebook ad that I can recall did he really use our name for snakes. I am only a member of ball python groups so I cant see the turtle groups where he posted the ads and I was not informed that he made a channel under our name with an email he had access too (aka the yahoo one). Once again anything I can do to help let me know.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #70
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
I have left that group and I was just part of it as an admin where people can post ads and also talk reptiles that Rick started a while ago. I do now see that you can in fact not trust Rick and I do not wish to be assosciated with his name in any way J9Turtlepower / Cristin Ransom. I was not a part of any of the transactions as you said you believe but I do not wish to have my name tarnished by someone who falsely used my business name, also I feel that if you do include that one comment where I was going based off of information presented that you should include it all rather than the part where I tell you to drop it after you've been refunded as I was just being an admin in the group. For any new comers to the thread I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH RICHARD ANTHONY LEVEROCK IN BUSINESS DEALINGS AND HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT USING MY BUSINESS ALIAS TO CONDUCT TURTLE SALES AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL ACTIVITY/GIVEAWAYS. ALSO THE DREAMGENEEXOTICS@YAHOO.COM IS NOT US OUR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS EMAIL IS DREAMGENEEXOTICS@HOTMAIL.COM. Any help I can give in helping you all get some resolution please let me know and Cristin Ransom I extent the Olive branch to you in hopes that you can get this resolved and keep our community and names clean.
Thank you, as I stated I didn't think you had anything to do with the anguish and torment Anthony has put us through. I am sorry to hear he was using your business name with out your permission. He made me believe in our conversations before all this transpired that was him and his brothers business name. Come to find out he doesn't have a brother either.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!