Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:43 PM   #81
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I strongly suggest that you help Cristen out, maybe with some turtles just as PR, and put distance-legal distance- between yourself and Anthony.
Well Addisen is in Florida, so sending red-ear sliders might be quite a bit complicated (and probably more trouble than someone trying to make a gesture of good will would be wanting to do based on the legal hoops involved).

See Post #61 by EdwardK for further explanation.

Addisen, your address is listed as Georgia here on Fauna, but Facebook has you listed as in central Florida. You may want to correct that if you've moved to Florida as I believe you have (?).

Old 06-13-2018, 08:51 PM   #82
Dream Gene Exotics
How do I update that I have a home in Valdosta as well and thats where the snakes were they are now in Florida. Our feeders insects are there but our snakes operate out of Florida.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:51 PM   #83
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
Candipatton I had no idea of all of this that was happening, we have shipped about 10 snakes since the beginning of 2018 all through shipyourreptiles/fedex and no one has ever brought this to our attention. Never saw any dispute or anything of this matter. My lord this is all ridiculous that this guy was doing all this behind my back as the admins and mods can see via my posts here im sure even when I delete old for sale threads. I have never sold anything other than ball pythons and feeder insects here ever. I hope they can back this up for me as well. I am beyond angry at this point.

Addisen I truly don’t believe you had anything to do with my purchase with him. I’m the one who lost the most that day out of 3 shipments that went out, I paid for 2 of them. My albino was dead when I got it and the free one he gave me I ended up spending 224 dollars at the emergency vet or else he would of died to. Anthony told me to fill out that email he sent me from fed ex but word it as I’m him, then got really upset when he found out my vet said my albino was dead already and my little one didn’t get sick during shipment.
I’m sorry if he did this behind your back I truly am. But people need to see this man is a fraud, thief, and scammer.
He just tried to scam the wrong girl, he wasn’t expecting me to actually go through paypal and go through my bank. Or keep every single thing and show it to prove my statements and what I’m saying is true.
He claims I am the fraud? My bank escalated the investigation and looked through everything I’m sure they would of caught this so called fraud. I also came out of pocket 224.00 dollars so I’m sure I would really jeopardize everything for 335.00 that I paid him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2018, 08:51 PM   #84
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
Well Addisen is in Florida, so sending red-ear sliders might be quite a bit complicated (and probably more trouble than someone trying to make a gesture of good will would be wanting to do based on the legal hoops involved).

Addisen, your address is listed as Georgia here on Fauna, but Facebook has you listed as in central Florida. You may want to correct that if you've moved to Florida as I believe you have (?).
I do not need any turtles from Addisen. I do believe he was manipulated to an extent by My Leverock, as he is a professional con man and manipulater and very good at what he does.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2018, 08:53 PM   #85
Lucille
Quote:
Well Addisen is in Florida, so sending red-ear sliders .
He can send turtle credit for somewhere else, or $. But you have a good eye!

From a PM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics
What is your email, he wants to email you. He said he has open court cases and wont talk here. I am getting no where with him. He said he will prove who he is and clear our name.

Thank You,
Addisen Michael
Addison he can email me through this site. After hearing about his atrocious behavior here, I can certainly believe what you say, that he has open court cases.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:57 PM   #86
Dream Gene Exotics
Is there anywhere that he can get the email to directly contact you Lucille I dont know how to make it right other than having him prove who he is and his guilt. One admin has given me their email. I will have him contact them.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:59 PM   #87
Candipatton
Quote:

It’s okay i have an albino coming to me from another breeder. All I want is this to stop. This has been months of (excuse my language) hell. What Anthony has done is beyond disgusting. He made a webpage about Cristin, degrading her handicap patient, he threatened to ruin our life’s, every day he has made post after post. Now he makes up these lies that we went and stole his reptiles (which I’m in Chicago and work a full time job and then I’m a mother) I don’t own a jet to get to Florida and steal reptiles, I have no use for, get a throw away phone to call and threaten his mother, not 1 time but multiple times he claims. Now he is claiming we attacked his dead wife in England!
I just want this all to end and hopefully addisen can help with that.

Old 06-13-2018, 09:01 PM   #88
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
He can send turtle credit for somewhere else, or $. But you have a good eye!

From a PM:

Addison he can email me through this site. After hearing about his atrocious behavior here, I can certainly believe what you say, that he has open court cases.

He has an open court case against somebody else not myself or Cristin.
Why can’t he come here to talk to us? The other person isn’t on here to comment and he won’t because of the case.

Old 06-13-2018, 09:04 PM   #89
J9turtlepower
His guilt? He should express his guilt to the ones he has been tormeting for months. Instead he is making up more lies. Because we made a post here now we are attacking his dead wife in England?
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2018, 09:05 PM   #90
Dream Gene Exotics
I am glad all the buyers know and believe that I was not involved, but I don't know what to do to check into these said complaints against Dream Gene Exotics as I have not received any. Lucille I never gave this man permission to sell "under" or "as" us and damn sure not to make fake accounts pretending to be us or ship under our alias. I am awaiting for him to send a message as he is not willing to make a fauna due to some legal issues. I will post it here showing his actual number as the accusers know him from.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!