Bad Guy Nick Lillis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #1
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
You Lucille!
Let's just entertain the question you keep ignoring. What is YOUR PROOF that Nick has ever sent an animal out with Crypto? Why mention it secretly behind the scenes? Why not expose the guy publicly that you want to see go down in flames? Funny thing...you and the OP seem to take turns pushing that familiar "woe is me" agenda. Do you wear a skull ring?

Old 06-12-2017, 08:08 PM   #2
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Let's just entertain the question you keep ignoring. What is YOUR PROOF that Nick has ever sent an animal out with Crypto? Why mention it secretly behind the scenes? Why not expose the guy publicly that you want to see go down in flames? Funny thing...you and the OP seem to take turns pushing that familiar "woe is me" agenda. Do you wear a skull ring?
I never publicly made any claim of any of Nick's animals. I said 3rd party basically hearsay (in private message/email and YES I did think Lucille was a moderator... call me what you will) and that I would never post, but if other person want to they can. As I said, I did believe Lucille was a moderator. Sent my messages from 3rd party and said I was concerned. And I still wont post any 3rd party rumors. As far as I am concerned, rumors are rumors period. Not for public display... period.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:12 PM   #3
Lucille
I do not believe you, but nice try.

And are you saying you send gossip and rumors around to moderators? It must be a full time job for you.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:23 PM   #4
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I do not believe you, but nice try.

And are you saying you send gossip and rumors around to moderators? It must be a full time job for you.
OMG! Please stop calling me a liar. I thought you were a moderator.... just one moderator that I sent to. I was just informed that moderator are in blue. Again, privately in private fauna message and in email. I have never said anything in public about any other of Nick's reptiles.... only the 2 that I saw posted... the Corucica. I dont post here in forum very often. I would like to think that I am smart, but evidently not because I did believe you were a moderator. Again, anything that I forwarded to what I believed was a moderator of this forum was private 3rd party rumor that has yet to be proven. I will never post anything about anyone in public forum that is rumor. Geeeesh.... can you please think for a minute that someone that does not post here often has made a mistake in thinking you were a moderator? I now know moderators are in blue. Thanks

Old 06-12-2017, 08:33 PM   #5
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
OMG! Please stop calling me a liar. I thought you were a moderator.... just one moderator that I sent to. I was just informed that moderator are in blue. Again, privately in private fauna message and in email. I have never said anything in public about any other of Nick's reptiles.... only the 2 that I saw posted... the Corucica. I dont post here in forum very often. I would like to think that I am smart, but evidently not because I did believe you were a moderator. Again, anything that I forwarded to what I believed was a moderator of this forum was private 3rd party rumor that has yet to be proven. I will never post anything about anyone in public forum that is rumor. Geeeesh.... can you please think for a minute that someone that does not post here often has made a mistake in thinking you were a moderator? I now know moderators are in blue. Thanks
But you have no problem talking trash about someone in private with no proof