Orange Trans het Hypo Male, Big & Fat - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
Rio Reptiles
Orange Trans het Hypo Male, Big & Fat

This guy is super sweet with nice coloring. He's already half grown, so you know he's going to turn out nice without having to wait and see. His mom, Maya came from Rob at All About Beardeds and is a hypo red/cawly red x snow het trans, and his dad, Spyke, came from Tom at Baltimore Beardies and is a green hypo het trans from Dachiu lines. He hatched April 20th and is 100% het hypo so his potential for having high color hypo trans babies is excellent. Email cheryl@rioreptiles.com if you're interested, I'll let him go for $100.

This guy is SOLD, thanks Frank
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2010, 04:06 PM   #2
Frank DeEmilia
Please disregard my Question about this guys genetics in your comment page. I got side tracked I have been up for about 20 hours . An overside on my part. Thanks Frank DeEmilia

Old 09-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
Frank DeEmilia
Question Dragon Purchase

Cheryl . The dragon that I purchased from the website had a blue dot on his left front leg .The dragon I was sent has a #10 by his rear leg. Their must be some mistake in your shipping. Cleary these are not the same dragons. Please check what happened when these guys were being packaged .Please call me to resolve this mistake. Frank

Old 09-08-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
rheapaul79
I'm not sure if you have gotten a response from Cheryl but if you go to her website that picture is being sold as maya x spyke, male #10 under her holdback section on her available page. You would probably have alot better luck getting ahold of her if you sent her an E-mail though she is a busy lady

Old 09-08-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
Frank DeEmilia
Thanks kevin for the info.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!