No Reserve Pastel Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Auction Offerings > Snake Auctions

Notices

Old 04-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #1
BoaQueen
Pastel Ball Python

I have a pastel ball python who is a very chubby little girl. She was bought as a "big baby" and is very head shy. She eats a small rat every week. She does not like an audience and does not strike at her food. I have to feed her in a country crock butter container and lay the dead rat on her body and then close the lid, come back in 10-20 and find the rat has magically disappeared. If the lid is not on the container, she will not touch the rat. But she is very sweet and beautiful, email for pictures at boaqueen@rocketmail.com. We will start the bidding for this girl at $100.00. No less than $5 increments please.
Thank you!
  Received Infraction
Old 04-30-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
rapturereptiles
Pics?

Old 04-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
rapturereptiles
few more questions... weight?.. year?.. have you tried asf? are you feeding fk or ft, have you tried live? 100 shipped or is shipping not included?

Old 04-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
are you selling these animals you have listed here or auctioning them? You had ads and trades up in the regular classifieds too.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #5
BoaQueen
She has ate live, thats how I found out she eats dead, because she killed it but never ate it, so I left it in there with her and then it disappeared so the next week I tried dead and she eats it. I don't know her weight. I have no way to find it out. She is almost 2 foot, born probably early last year or late 2010. for pictures, email me at boaqueen@rocketmail.com. And she is either straight sale or bid. Thank you for your interest.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #6
BoaQueen
Also shipping is not included in the price.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:06 PM   #7
BoaQueen
So since I bought her for $250, she is either $300 shipped, or bid without shipping.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:47 PM   #8
hhmoore
You need to make up your mind - auction or sale - you can't really do both in the same ad, and this is not the section for a straight sale.
If you are auctioning her, you need to state the date and time the auction will end.

As a personal comment, not a directive, as this has not yet been discussed with Rich - If you are running a separate ad for an animal that you post an auction on, my feeling is that the regular ad would have to be removed as soon as a bid is posted in the auction. Otherwise, you could be in the position of having a person bidding on an animal you don't have available.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoaQueen View Post
So since I bought her for $250, she is either $300 shipped, or bid without shipping.
No, no no...

Do you not understand what a auction is? If you want to sell the animal outright use the classifieds. This section is a auction period. If the bid is 105 you are obligated to sell it at that price. If you have this one up in a Ad somewhere and sell it and don't honor the bids in this auction, you're done here.

More importantly, You just joined this site and started posting auctions. That in of itself isn't a bad thing but the fact that you registered two accounts with different names on it is a big problem that you need to address ASAP. Plus the fact you registered with different locations as well. I suggest nobody bid at this point.

Until that's done all your auctions are on hold.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:06 AM   #10
Dennis Hultman
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=1450422

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!