For Sale Prehensile-Tail Skink pair #1 (Corucia zebrata) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 01-04-2016, 04:29 PM   #1
alfon76
Prehensile-Tail Skink pair #1 (Corucia zebrata)

We are offering this bonded and proven pair for sale at this time. This pair has been with us for 6 years now and was purchased from another breeder as a CBB pair itself. They are very well bonded and have given us 3 babies in the 6 years with us. The female may be pregnant as we saw copulation several times and she is very "pear shaped" but can't say for sure unless we see the baby. Either way, it is only a matter of time before she does give birth as they are not new to each other and are very well bonded.
Eating a huge variety of vegetables and fruits so hard to to list every single item we offer.
Female is on top pic.

Asking $3000 plus shipping for the pair.

Email with any questions.

We accept Paypal or money order as method of payment.
We will not ship when temperatures are below 35F during any part of the trip.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #2
thomas falise
Hi I have a colony of 1 pair and 5 offspring . All offspring are about a year apart and they are all housed together. I am located in Phoenix AZ so they are indoors so I can control humidity. I am interested in your pair although I have found another younger pair for 2500.00 delivery included they are not bonded or proven. In your experience how old do they have to be to set up for breeding and might you have any others for sale now or in the near future? Also might you be interested in a trade for genetic diversity? Or is some inbreeding tolerated by this species? Thanks there seems to be so little info on this fascinating and rare species.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!