SOLD!! 75% Australian frilled dragon babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 09-09-2016, 01:32 AM   #1
danfmoc
Talking 75% Australian frilled dragon babies

75% Australian frilled dragon babies. Father is pure Australian, mother half Aussie. Hatched out July 24th and eating small crickets, dubias and small super worms. $375.00 ea. Not including shipping.
Serious inquires text 562-818-1612 for additional pictures and shipping arrangements. Thanks,
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2016, 11:03 AM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
Any photo's of the parents?

Thanks.

Old 09-09-2016, 12:28 PM   #3
danfmoc
Sorry I was having trouble posting more than one photo so I just only posted The picture of the babies for sale. Here is a picture of the father
You can also check my profile photos of the parents and Babies
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2016, 12:58 PM   #4
Dyscophus antongilii
Please do not be sorry. The male is very very handsome. The mother looks like a "pure" New Guinea locality to me. But, I am NO expert on Chlamydosaurus kingii.

Do you have any references?

Thanks.

Old 09-09-2016, 02:42 PM   #5
danfmoc
Red face

I know..I've taken many pictures of her and they never come out what I see in person. Last year I produced 50/50 and as now young adults some look Aussie and some look New Guinea. I have been breeding frilleds for 15 years & working with them 17 years only, I'm pretty familiar with these guys she's the biggest female with a large solid body I've had. I hope this helps!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2016, 03:42 PM   #6
Dyscophus antongilii
Hi,

Thanks for all the information.

I just have one Chlamydosaurus kingii that was supposed to be 75% percent Australian locality and he definitely is not. He does not have the nice large jowls your male has. Nor, the white on the frills. Plus, he is NOT as large as your male.

Do you have references I can contact and or any recent Fauna Bio's?

Thanks.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:20 PM   #7
Ryan Johnson
Daniel Zuniga

Matt,

Even though I haven't purchased any Frilleds from Daniel I would feel comfortable in working with him. We communicate frequently as I keep Aussie Frilleds and and he was introduced to me by a friend. If you have any more questions into my communications with Daniel please call 919-750-5580.

Sincerely,
Ryan

Old 09-09-2016, 08:36 PM   #8
Dyscophus antongilii
Hi Danny and Franklin,

I am not questioning the validity of Danny's knowledge. I am sure he knowledgeable.

Like I said earlier, I am looking for costumers that have bought from him.

Thank you both for your time.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:39 PM   #9
danfmoc
Wink

Thanks Ryan, Sorry I wasn't able to reply to you sooner Matt I've been busy at work then after sitting in traffic in the L.A. Area. I sold a pair to James Fisher a.k.a. Fisherprice1234 last year, check out his YouTube channel...his latest videos are of a pair I sold him. I also sold some to Duron Calvin check out his Facebook page it's public, he has them under future projects I believe. Both James and Duron have great looking frillies!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2016, 08:47 PM   #10
Ryan Johnson
Daniel

No problem. I saw you inquired on references so I'd thought I'd give my 2 cents. Good luck in your search and hope you get what you are looking for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
australian frilled dragon, frilled dragon, frilled lizard