Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:54 PM   #21
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
I can assure you, Chris is not lying about anything. I give you my word on that.

I don't think Dean is even going to come here and comment. I started a thread earlier today in Hell about all of this, and it was removed by a Mod. I was also told that notification of that thread was sent to Dean. He is aware of all of this.

So, if anyone wants to question the authenticity of those text messages, and emails. I know for a fact they are legitimite.
I'm not doubting him or questioning the authenticity of the text messages and/or emails, but why give him a break from headers when we don't give others?

Old 02-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #22
Cp3_Pythons
WOW... SMFH I honestly can't belive this I thought Dean was better than that But I guess you can never be too sure of people these days...

It would be nice to hear his side of the story But like stated earlier I dont see that happening

Chris Im sorry that this had to happen you

Dean you of all people should know this was a

Old 02-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #23
pythonjim
C'mon Dean, speak up now and salvage your reputation brother.......please.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #24
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
I'm not doubting him or questioning the authenticity of the text messages and/or emails, but why give him a break from headers when we don't give others?
Its only fair, hes got a monster trader rating.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:57 PM   #25
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonjim View Post
Its only fair, hes got a monster trader rating.

"Monster trader rating" does not mean anything (i.e. TSE).

Old 02-15-2011, 08:59 PM   #26
Utta
just got off the phone with dean, he said he'll respond ASAP, and that he apologies to Chris. he said he doesn't have access to internet at this moment.

Old 02-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #27
Utta
just to clarify, i called to make him aware of this thread, not for his side of the story.

Old 02-15-2011, 09:03 PM   #28
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Sorry, I'll forget now that it ever existed

Old 02-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #29
Southern Wolf
Back when I was thinking about selling the business I sent Dean an email to see if he wanted anything. I actually had another buyer before I heard back from him. He did call me a few weeks ago and left me a voicemail. Said they were having alot of problems (both computer and family) and that he wanted to touch base since he saw he missed my email. He did say he was having troubles getting to his emails.

Now I dont have that voicemail anymore.... didn't figure I would need it. And since I had already sold the business didn't try to contact him again since that was what I was after anyways.

Now Im not trying to stand up for him or make excuses.... just relaying my recent contact. If this is all true then Dean you need to make this right. I never would have thought you'd pull this crap.

Old 02-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #30
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
For the record, if it didnt we wouldnt be buying or trading here. Thats why there is such a thing as Craigs List

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!