Rich Zuchowski. It should go without saying... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2004, 08:50 PM   #1
Ken Harbart
Thumbs up Rich Zuchowski. it should go without saying...

But I'll say it anyways.

Today I meandered on over to the Tampa show and, for the first time, met the Webslave in person. I ended up bringing 28 of his corns home with me, too. I can't even begin to articulate how nice of a guy Rich can be, both as a vendor and as a friend.

In the couple years that I've known Rich, he's proven himself to be a true friend, both through the good times and the not so good.

Anyways, my hat's off to Rich for a job well done, on all levels.

Old 03-13-2004, 09:14 PM   #2
JungleHabitats
AMEN!!

I have met Rich & connie at the raleigh show a few times not sure that he remebers me but none the lessthere great people and a valuable asset to all of our hobbies / buisness ventures in more then just being great people

Old 03-14-2004, 09:48 AM   #3
Gary O
This should be at the top lol

Ken how did you only bring home 28 you should have bought 50 lol. But these threads are the best to see on the BOI IMO

Old 03-14-2004, 04:02 PM   #4
John Albrecht

I've known him for over 20 years now I think. And I like him anyway. lol.

Old 03-14-2004, 06:15 PM   #5
Vince
what are you going to do with 28 corn snakes.

Old 03-14-2004, 11:46 PM   #6
Beth
I have never met Rich or his family in person, but would not hesitate to do business with them again for anything they have for sale. I ordered a few pairs of hatchling corns last season. They arrived next day, very well packed, and beautiful specimens at that. They shed within a week, and first feeding offered they all ate. Rich even did a follow up call to us to ensure things were cosure, and not many people would have done that. I would recommend Rich to anyone wanting the smoothest of transactions, and the best looking animals.
Oh yes...........and his effort for this site is second to none. Hats off to you Rich for your efforts to keep the reptile community together.

Old 03-17-2004, 10:52 AM   #7
ta2dshtrbug
Just wanted to chime in and say Great Guy! I received 10 2003 corns today from Rich. They look better than I imagined they would. They arrived safe and secure, immaculately packed in a professional box. I am overly impressed. Thanx Rich!!!

Dave Beller

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!