Value advice - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2020, 10:28 AM   #1
primalphil
Value advice

Hello all I need some assistance. It's been ages since I visited this site and couldn't remember my old login so forgive the look of a brand new user. I have a Sire= Paradise and Dam= Sharp Jungle Sunglow 2-3 year old male that I'm looking to trade or sell. With a new job I just haven't had as much time to dedicate to him and would like to get him to someone who can dedicate more to him. I'm not looking to gouge anyone but I also would prefer not to be ripped off either so I just want some advice on a fair price for him. Not sure of any other info I could provide, the sire and dam info is on the card of the person who I bought him off of as a baby so I could even provide that if need be. Really appreciate any advice.

Old 06-15-2020, 10:39 AM   #2
primalphil
some reason the image didn't add in, here he is:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!