Can't view threads when not logged in - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-01-2016, 06:58 PM   #1
leisgem
Can't view threads when not logged in

Don't know if I am the only one experiencing this, but I can't view any threads when not logged into the board, is this happening to anyone else? This really isn't an issue, however I came to this board and registered due to being able to read the threads and wanting to based on what I read. Additionally if someone who isn't a member searches google and happens upon an unwarranted bad guy thread they may leave it at that if they can't view the posts.

If this is an issue just on my end I'm sorry for wasting the bandwidth but I checked it on two different computers on two different networks.

Old 02-01-2016, 07:34 PM   #2
Bobby Douglass
Same here. Has been for a few weeks now.

Old 02-01-2016, 07:57 PM   #3
WebSlave
Yes, I know.........

Old 02-01-2016, 08:13 PM   #4
leisgem
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yes, I know.........
So it is by design then?

Old 02-01-2016, 11:15 PM   #5
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by leisgem View Post
So it is by design then?
Yes..

Old 02-03-2016, 05:41 PM   #6
WebSlave
Unregistered guests or members who are not logged in can again view thread content. I do this every once in a while for a couple of reasons. One is to try to encourage unregistered viewers to become registered. I figure that if a person has not registered, there is NO chance they will participate here. But if they do register, at least there might be a slight chance that they will take the now much smaller step of posting their thoughts.

So it will happen again at random times.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!