Good Guy Mystic Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
STM3691
Thumbs up Mystic Exotics

Heather from Mystic Exotics is great to work with and a wonderful person! The snakes I got from her are in great shape and good eaters. She was very easy to deal with and I will be looking to get more snakes from her in the future!

Susan McTavish

Old 02-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #2
Johnny K
Just completed a transaction with Heather. The animals were nicer then even the pictures showed, were healthy and well packaged. I would not hesitate to do business with her at anytime. She is a real asset to this hobby, and one of the really good people.

Old 02-21-2014, 09:40 PM   #3
Mystic Exotics
Thank you, Susan and Johnny!

I would like to add that dealings with both of you went smoothly and I would vouch for either of you if a seller needed confirmation that you are great customers!

The kind words from both of you are cherished, and are why I am here.

Old 08-26-2014, 07:34 PM   #4
nancyg
I received my two babies last week from her, they were well packaged, and arrived in great condition, active and healthy, they have had their first feed here (enthusiastic eaters!) and are lovely little things. Heather has been very kind and courteous in my email interactions and I would definitely buy from her again. The animals are very nice and the prices reasonable.

Nancy

Old 08-26-2014, 09:18 PM   #5
Mystic Exotics
Thank you Nancy! It was a pleasure dealing with you as well, and I would not hesitate referring you as a great customer!

Old 05-26-2017, 07:57 PM   #6
orator
I got a couple corns from Heather last year and both are still doing great. What I would like to bring attention to, more than the quality of the animals I received from her, is her service and patience she provides and possesses.

At the time, I was almost completely new to snakes. I have had every lizard under the sun, but had never been a "snake guy". Well my 5yr old son is and in trying to be a supportive father, I became interested in snakes by default. After several email exchanges, we even scheduled a phone call to make sure I was going to be happy and comfortable with my purchase. She spent so much time with me leading up to the purchase and even beyond. To this day, I still bug her with text message questions regarding the snakes, as well as updates to put her at ease that they still have a very good home.

I can't endorse or thank Heather enough. Even though I planned on only one snake and ended up with two!

Old 05-28-2017, 12:38 AM   #7
Dahliasmom2012
Agreed! Heather is amazing, I have three snakes from her and they are some of my favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-28-2017, 09:54 AM   #8
Mystic Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by orator View Post
I got a couple corns from Heather last year and both are still doing great. What I would like to bring attention to, more than the quality of the animals I received from her, is her service and patience she provides and possesses.

At the time, I was almost completely new to snakes. I have had every lizard under the sun, but had never been a "snake guy". Well my 5yr old son is and in trying to be a supportive father, I became interested in snakes by default. After several email exchanges, we even scheduled a phone call to make sure I was going to be happy and comfortable with my purchase. She spent so much time with me leading up to the purchase and even beyond. To this day, I still bug her with text message questions regarding the snakes, as well as updates to put her at ease that they still have a very good home.

I can't endorse or thank Heather enough. Even though I planned on only one snake and ended up with two!
Thank you for the kind words Chris
I'm glad that I can continue to help you, and I am glad that you are enjoying them as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahliasmom2012 View Post
Agreed! Heather is amazing, I have three snakes from her and they are some of my favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Haley! I enjoyed working with you, and am glad you love your snakes from me!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!