Fer Fun?? lol.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-05-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
Amelanistic Orca
Fer Fun?? lol..

Born on July 24th 08.. My snow rosy finally bred something!! Yay, it has been three years and eight introductions that went nowhere... Unfortunately it was just a normal Borrego lady.. Two very robust dh snows pic'd here... Bored, hope someone like's.. C ya..
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #2
JnS Reptiles
Very nice. How many in the litter altogether?

Jeremy
JnS Reptiles

Old 08-08-2008, 03:42 AM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
Only these two... She wasn't due for another thirty and surprised me with just these two.. Usually when it's early, there is .... Well, it's usually not good!! lol.. So, I was super ecstatic to see these two doing wonderfull after a lovely 110+ degree "day in the heat" here in Az. complete with heat warnings and all the gooood stuff.. To date, not eaten yet, but have shed, will kill mice pinks, but no go on puttin em down.. Tryin to really keep stress levels down on these two, they are big for their size and equal with 'tude', I've seen six months olds at this size before.. lol.. They have been beltin me left and right with their dinky teetheess since day uno.. lol.. Love em.. And hopefully keepin em..

Old 08-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
Amelanistic Orca
If anyone cares or was worried.. ME only prob.!! lol... They pounded down some five day old mouse pinks finally right after peelin their first sheds.. I am hopin they stay, but they are officially ready to rock out..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!