Donations icon for contributors to this site. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2004, 08:48 PM   #1
WebSlave
Arrow Donations icon for contributors to this site.

Since I am facing some legal expenses from the arbitration (already spent!) and now the lawsuit from Jeff Barringer, I have decided to institute a special icon as a way of publicly thanking those people who are donating to help me in this fight.

Not only can I really use the money that has become yet another expense in maintaining this site, but I think a public show of force by the number of people proudly sporting the "contributor" icon would be an interesting visual notice of people's opinion in this matter.

It is not mandatory, of course, but is appreciated more than you will probably ever know.

Thanks.

BTW, for those who contribute, please let me know your logon name here so I can set up that icon for you. I have some members who have contributed that I cannot figure out their logon name.

Old 03-17-2004, 11:12 PM   #2
Captive Bred Excellence
Rich,

Please give details for this donation, where to send, is paypal accepted? etc.

Tad

Old 03-18-2004, 12:25 AM   #3
WebSlave
Tad - the easiest way would be to click on the "Make a donation" link that is in the lower section of the right hand column on every page. White box with black lettering in it.

Otherwise, PayPal to webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com will work just fine. If that doesn't work for anyone, just email me and I'll see what I can do to assist you in helping me out.

Thanks.

ps. I am looking for a different ICON for the donation image. Anyone willing to work one up for me? Something appropriate to this site and the situation at hand.

Old 03-18-2004, 01:58 AM   #4
cyberfrog
I refuse to deal with paypal because of past transgressions on their part, how do I donate otherwise Rich?
Adam

Old 03-18-2004, 08:45 AM   #5
Sasheena
Rich, I'll make you an icon... just tell me how many pixels it should be, and I'll try to make a real spiffy one. Least I can do.

Old 03-18-2004, 09:25 AM   #6
Sasheena
here's a 50x50 pixel one (might be 52 x 52) Just a bleary eyed effort first thing in the morning
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2004, 09:26 AM   #7
Sasheena
Or here's a smaller one, I think it's 21 x 21 pixels. Again, this is my blurry eyed morning attempt with no real ideas in my head.
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2004, 11:00 AM   #8
Greg Riso
Thank You

Rich, thanks for the recognition. I was surprised to see the contributor icon there this morning. I'm proud to help out and be a part of this site.

Old 03-18-2004, 01:59 PM   #9
KNOBTAIL
I dont think its a good idea

to advertise support for any legal issues between two domain litigants. I personally would prefer to offer support if I decide to do so and maintain my anonimity. Just my opinion. What I would favour would be for interested parties to advertise on Fauna. That to me is much more productive for the site and certainly shows support in your own way. That is what I have done, and I hope others follow. JERRY

Old 03-18-2004, 02:50 PM   #10
ms_terese
I'm sure Rich would keep donations anonymous if the contributor wished to keep it that way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!