Bad Guy Andre Mondin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:19 PM   #1
ranarussell
Andre Mondin

Sold me a high price GTP stated it was eating regularly. After keeping the snake for 2 months it barley took 2 very small meals so i notified him and he said this

I sure can replace it if you want it, just had another clutch from the same parents, red news like him. It would just take a little time because as you know, they don't eat right away. Don't worry, I'm here to help and make sure you are successful
If comes to, I will replace it, you have my word.
So i returned snake and now he says this

You can show your attorney that my offer to replace the snake was if it didn't eat. By your own admission it did more than once and you did not follow my instructions, making the offer null and void.
Don not buy a snake from him. He has the snake he sold me back and my 2000. Refusing to exchange or refund

Andre Mondin beware of him

Old 11-19-2017, 03:06 PM   #2
bcr229
Can you post copies of the correspondence between the two of you?

Also how did you pay?

Old 11-19-2017, 03:10 PM   #3
ranarussell
I paid through paypal. Notified him about the snake not eating which he said at sale.
His direct responses
I sure can replace it if you want it, just had another clutch from the same parents, red news like him. It would just take a little time because as you know, they don't eat right away. Don't worry, I'm here to help and make sure you are successful
If comes to, I will replace it, you have my word,

And then this
You can show your attorney that my offer to replace the snake was if it didn't eat. By your own admission it did more than once and you did not follow my instructions, making the offer null and void

Old 11-19-2017, 03:31 PM   #4
California Breeders Union
Russell,

Andre is a well respected member of the California herp scene.

He reached out for assistance on how best to handle the situation with you to a few people here when it first began.

It's been crystal clear from the gates that you are that once in a blue moon nightmare customer who has no business owning animals, and is accustomed to tantruming their way through life.

I will make a few statements on what I know.

1.) Trying to get a snake (particularly a chondro)to eat the day of arrival and every subsequent day is going to stress an animal.

2.) This was a well started animal not a neonate. It had a history of eating in other words.

3.) The snake fed for you.

4.) You ignored all of Andres advice, failed to follow even the most basic instructions and were belligerent and rude throughout the entire process.

Full screen shots of the entire dialogue would be great to see, because they do not paint you in a good light.

Old 11-20-2017, 12:29 PM   #5
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
1.) Trying to get a snake (particularly a chondro)to eat the day of arrival and every subsequent day is going to stress an animal.

2.) This was a well started animal not a neonate. It had a history of eating in other words.

3.) The snake fed for you.

4.) You ignored all of Andres advice, failed to follow even the most basic instructions and were belligerent and rude throughout the entire process.

Full screen shots of the entire dialogue would be great to see, because they do not paint you in a good light.
Russel, can you address any of these claims? An accurate timeline and clear replacement agreement are woefully absent.

Old 11-19-2017, 03:44 PM   #6
ranarussell
Well i have about 8 chondros all eating well and accustomed to my collection any where from 4 years ago to the last 6 months. As for tantruming my way through i have worked very hard for the money i earn and nobody has the right to keep it. So to better under stand the situation this was my post on forum on facebook. As you can imagine very different from his story. Also are you advocating taking a customers money and snake in return therefore stiffing the customer

Old 11-19-2017, 03:48 PM   #7
ranarussell
There was a post about me this morning by Andre Mondin stating beware of buyer. I know people on this forum that notified me it was made. I did purchase a blue line gtp advertised on kingsnake by him in Sep 2017. I asked him upfront if the snake was eating well and he said it was. Over the next 2 months the snake was not eating well and i did notify him many times.His responses were as follows
If comes to, I will replace it, you have my word,
Those are his DIRECT responses. He gave me his address and stopped communicating. I finally sent the snake back in the same container with cyprus mulch and moss. He acknowledges in better shape then sent. I emailed him tracking info so it was no surprise. It was not a good eater as indicated by him before the sale. I was thinking he would keep his word as he stated. Instead he hid behind his emails and i was forced to message his work partner and called him at his job because now he has the snake and the money and not communicating. I finally got this response
You can show your attorney that my offer to replace the snake was if it didn't eat. By your own admission it did more than once and you did not follow my instructions, making the offer null and void
It really is beware of seller not buyer. He writes a post about me while he has the snake in admitted better condition and my $2000.
Please let him know that is not right.

Old 11-19-2017, 03:49 PM   #8
ranarussell
I am comfortable with that light.
Thanks

Old 11-19-2017, 03:51 PM   #9
ranarussell
Look at posts on morelia viridis facebook forum. His then mine and if you feel as if he has the right to take a snake back keep the money for it then God Bless you

Old 11-19-2017, 04:03 PM   #10
DLenaRuth999s
Please post actual texts/emails on the BOI, as well as proof of payment. And if you have it, the original ad.
There must quite a bit going on, for you to have no snake and no refund.