Mark Adams (nasicus@eohio.net) - GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2002, 06:59 PM   #1
dayer
I bought 1.2.4 Bearded dragons from Mark Adams. They were shipped wonderfully. All came in, in awesome health . They were well represented and much niceer than i expected. He is a very honest up front man and has some very awesome looking beardies. Do not hesitate in doing business with him. I also understand he has some exceptional colubrids which I look forward to purchasing as well. Thank you mark!!!

Old 10-13-2003, 07:47 PM   #2
robin d.
Thumbs up MLA Exotics aka Adamanteus GOOD GUY.......

we recientlly have done a couple transaction with mark adams of mla exotics. He bought some blue beauties from Kelli Hammak that we produced here and he purchased a pair of knobs from us as well. not only is he an awesome seller but he is a wonderful customer!!!!!!!!! MArk i saw your ad and your gonna have to hook me up on some of those beardies!!!!!!! also dont forget to hold me back black milks and pines!!!!!

Thank you Mark Adams of MLA exotics!!!!

if you are thinking of buying you cant go wrong... this guy is the real deal.

Old 10-14-2003, 12:03 AM   #3
J.Henderson
Thumbs up

I recieved a small group of bearded dragons from Mark Adams. All of the dragons looked awesome!! The packaging was great and he was very prompt about shipping. I definitly reccomend Mark, he is a stand-up guy. I look forward to doing alot of business with Mark in the future.

Jeffrey A. Chenoweth Henderson

Old 10-16-2003, 06:17 AM   #4
Adamanteus
Talking TY!

Thanks guys.. Robin the blues and the knobs are all exeptional animals, and are doing great. And you will get your pines this summer hopefully
THANKS!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!