Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2016, 09:19 PM   #41
Snakemorphology
This is what she stated lol

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 29, 2016, at 4:09 PM, Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org> wrote:

Those heat packs don’t do anything – we’ve had them before. That snake was in a box for less than 24 hours and probably never less than 50 degrees – she was fine.

Old 11-30-2016, 09:21 PM   #42
Big Borg Reptiles
Show ALL of the messages, not just the ones you pick and choose. Show the ones you sent as well. It's obvious you're editing out certain emails, and the reason for that is always the same...still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and ask to see them.

If you don't the seller will end up posting them, it's not like she would have deleted them on her end.

Old 12-01-2016, 01:13 AM   #43
tlmoon
OP, you are not processing information correctly or something. You immediately flew off the handle when asked very reasonable, very sensible standard questions that get asked in all BOI threads. The seller appears to have asked reasonable questions as well. You are the one who is taking offense and not making sense with a lot of accusations toward people who are asking questions.

Old 12-01-2016, 02:13 AM   #44
Snakemorphology
Nope

I'm not flying off the loop I just posted to let people know beware with this company it blew up to something I don't really care about it's a 100 dollar blk pastel that's what happens when you try to be a good guy

Old 12-01-2016, 04:50 AM   #45
Big Borg Reptiles
Yea, it blew up to people asking for proof of what you were saying. If you don't care then why bother posting at all?

Old 12-01-2016, 08:47 AM   #46
Snakemorphology
Your right

Yea your right My mistake I'll never post an experience again

Old 12-01-2016, 09:50 AM   #47
Lucille
I have just emailed the seller, giving her notice of this thread. In my opinion, so far her emails show a good customer service attitude, and I'd like to hear further thoughts from her and see what went on yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post

been doing this to long and im too rich to aregue for a 100 snake
You seem to be doing a lot of arguing.

Quote:
spoke to PayPal and there giving me a refund had to take it to the vet and spend 75 buck PayPal will be refunding me I owned worldwide reptiles been in this since the 1990 in Florida
Usually Paypal asks the parties to open a case and allow several days for the parties to talk before they intercede through requested escalation of one of the parties. You are saying that they bypassed all that and agreed to refund you?

You say you took this snake to the vet yesterday?

Old 12-01-2016, 09:57 AM   #48
Andy_G
NOBODY is here to disregard what you're saying or discredit you, and nobody is siding with the seller. Also, NOBODY cares how long you've been around, who you know, or how rich you are, as that's all completely irrelevent information in regards to the matter at hand. It's clear that you're passionate and you care about animals, and I really do believe you're on here trying to inform people of a bad deal...but here are the "facts" presented here...You posted little to no proof or evidence aside from a picture of a sick snake from who knows where with some cut and paste of emails where nothing extremely unacceptable has been exchanged. No screen shots of any txt or message exchanges, nothing to show that you even purchased the snake from these people, no picture of the box it came in without heat, nothing at all except for a picture of a sick snake with nothing connecting it to anybody other than yourself.

If your posts are going to be like this without any screenshots of any proof coupled by you flying off the handle and replying in all caps, then please stick to your guns and never post an experience again. However, if you're willing to post proof, be calm like a normal adult, explain things fully and actually put up some evidence to both educate and inform those who will read your post, please do so for this one and continue to post. I'm sure you're a reasonable and caring person, but there's NO WAY for anyone to percieve you as such if you continue on like this.

Old 12-01-2016, 10:28 AM   #49
Lucille
I have heard back from the seller. She is going to register here so that she can post her view of this transaction. I believe she will post some emails she said the buyer left out, and perhaps some of the rude texts she said were sent to her husband by the OP.
Her emails to me seemed very reasonable.

Old 12-01-2016, 10:49 AM   #50
Lucille
Quote:
first off it is what it is the only reason i posted here was i got refured to do so by morphmarket
I have sent an email and a link to this thread to morphmarket, and thanked them for the opportunity to have both this buyer and his seller talk about their views of this transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!