Bad Guy Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2016, 02:53 PM   #601
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifionlyknew View Post
Hope u claimed all that cash on ur tax returns. IRS MAY COME A KNOCKIN
Are you confusing his door with yours and the IRS with the DEA? Seems likely.

Old 11-18-2016, 03:01 PM   #602
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Quack, Quack.
OK, off topic sorry. Robert that is hilarious, now I know what it feels like to have coffee come out my nose.

Old 11-18-2016, 06:09 PM   #603
Ifionlyknew
Acts, sound, smells like. Must be

Old 11-19-2016, 12:44 AM   #604
Snake-Queen
Christine, I'm confused as to why you wanted to know abou Mechelle & your subsequent attack upon Robert, who is a moderator.

By reading into Robert's information, your hands aren't much cleaner.

Old 11-19-2016, 03:01 AM   #605
Ifionlyknew
Don't be confused. It's not your concern!

Old 11-19-2016, 04:19 AM   #606
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifionlyknew View Post
Don't be confused. It's not your concern!
Last time I checked when you post in a public forum like this you make it others business. If you didn't want people to read your comments or question them then you shouldn't have posted here. By rudely refusing to answer people's questions your going to wear out your welcome here very fast, good luck with that.

Old 11-19-2016, 04:43 AM   #607
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Are you confusing his door with yours and the IRS with the DEA? Seems likely.
LOL, Nick. Touché.

Perhaps there is a reason she is now defensive and looking for info on someone (Mechelle), who also has a criminal record?

Perhaps there are others who know a certain history?

Old 12-13-2016, 06:18 AM   #608
Adopted
I know this may not be the place for this type of question, but I have several. I'm devastated because I've spent 20 years searching for my birth family and had a DNA match to one of the DiStaulo's from NJ and their family is likely the ones who have been scamming you in this forum. I joined this forum trying to get names and info for the family tree. I'm sorry that it was not a proper intention for use of your forum; however, reading the past 40 pages of this thread has given me great insight to this family and how I should proceed with them. They do not know that I am adopted and looking and maybe I shouldn't tell them. So, I guess I should say thank you because in your thread, you were trying to stamp out a scammer. The result is- that you may have protected me and my family. Anthony and his father are in jail in New Jersey. I'm sickened over his behavior. Thanks.

Old 12-13-2016, 06:21 AM   #609
Adopted
Anthony Andrew and his father, Anthony George were arrested last year for running a home improvement scam in PA and NJ.

Old 12-13-2016, 11:38 AM   #610
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adopted View Post
The result is- that you may have protected me and my family.
If I were in your shoes, I would count my lucky stars, enjoy the cute family I have in FL, and never look back at this group.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!