Good Guy cheflavor - good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2015, 01:46 AM   #1
bookit89
cheflavor - good guy

I couldn't have dealt with a cooler, kinder person. He keeps his animals in top notch condition and is a great individual.

Old 01-21-2015, 06:24 PM   #2
bookit89
I must take back my good guy review. It turned out the lizard he sold me has severe MBD. He gave me a full refund and took the lizard back, but telling me Doug Dix of deerfern farms told him not to use uva/uvb lighting and just dust its food with calcium D3 seems a little shady.

Old 01-21-2015, 07:29 PM   #3
bookit89
Please delete this thread. The issue with the animal in question is still being looked into to determine what exactly the problem is.

Old 01-21-2015, 11:56 PM   #4
NTReptiles
Your thread is here FOREVER! muahahaha. Seriously though, you need to make up your mind lol. Good guy, bad guy, then wanting this to be deleted...

Old 01-22-2015, 12:05 AM   #5
bookit89
Yea its a weird situation.

Old 12-13-2016, 05:51 PM   #6
cheflavor
Wow, I didnt even see this

I took back the calico chuckwalla right away when i heard he had a problem, he did not show signs of illness before he left the house that night . The money was given back. I took the calico to the vet the day after, after a 600 dollar vet bill it turns out that there was a large tumor right over the tail, unfortunately the animal at hand was put down. The vet said that he may have not been walking on his hind legs due to trauma but there was no way to prove that. Either way it was an unhealthy animal, but all wrongs were made right. I am sorry that you had the inconvenience of driving to my house. But i truly feel bad for the animal at hand and that it had to be euthanized. The Money was returned right away. I hope you can find it in your heart to make this right and tell everyone that everything was made right in the end.

Old 12-13-2016, 06:11 PM   #7
bookit89
The issue was just an unfortunate circumstance for both parties, it was made right by user cheflavor. he refunded my money with no problems and took the animal back, and it turned out that the animal had a super sized kidney stone which was pressing into the lower spinal chord and causing the paralysis in the back legs, which turns out to be a somewhat frequent problem with these calico chucks in captivity.

Old 12-13-2016, 06:20 PM   #8
cheflavor
Thank You and have a happy holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookit89 View Post
The issue was just an unfortunate circumstance for both parties, it was made right by user cheflavor. he refunded my money with no problems and took the animal back, and it turned out that the animal had a super sized kidney stone which was pressing into the lower spinal chord and causing the paralysis in the back legs, which turns out to be a somewhat frequent problem with these calico chucks in captivity.
Thank you so much for rectifying this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!