Bad Guy John Giunta (Animals by Stardust & the UltraBrite) Fauna Classified's Scammer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #11
LauraB
Quote:
Every town and city in eastern Massachusetts is within eight miles of a dozen others. The closest edge of the town I live in is about eight miles away from the closest edge of Brockton too... does that make me John Dumas as well?
Nope. It doesn't make this guy John Dumas either. I only pointed out what I found to be an interesting coincidence. I did not say he is John Dumas. However, given Mr. Dumas' past history, aliases, etc, I felt it worthy of mentioning.

Old 05-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #12
Veiled Guy
Strange

We recently dealt with Mr. Schmitz. He purchased some veiled chameleons from us. When I noticed his ad when we first started our dealings he said to me that the animals weren't his. He was posting these animals for a freind of his. I dont think any of this was done malicously but who am I, cant speak for David. But I just wanted to post some of what I knew about these animals. Thanks

Old 05-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #13
waltah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Guy View Post
We recently dealt with Mr. Schmitz. He purchased some veiled chameleons from us. When I noticed his ad when we first started our dealings he said to me that the animals weren't his. He was posting these animals for a freind of his. I dont think any of this was done malicously but who am I, cant speak for David. But I just wanted to post some of what I knew about these animals. Thanks
Not meliciously at all....he just used stolen 3 yr. old photos for his ads. No biggie. I'm sure it was just an accident

Old 05-24-2009, 01:09 AM   #14
phantumstranga
I am here

This has been one much needed avoided play. I was trying to help sell what was thought to be an actual pair for whom I thought was a friend that I have sold to before. They were SUPPOSEDLY being held in New Hampshire and were on the road between shows. I have come to realize a few days ago I was scammed by this person for a male veiled. I am sorry for the complete mis-understanding. I have sold animals in the past here mainly being panthers flapnecks and veileds. I feel quite stupified now having my reputation ripped apart and having been played by that person myself and to think I almost helped them get away with it on a grander scale. This is who it was reptilien04@gmail.com please email them. Something! i just got back into the hobby of veileds as their bloodlines are being deminished from the hobby. And now for trying to help someone my reputation is destroyed. I can admit i did something very stupid, i posted a WANTED for veileds and a past customer was selling a veiled male and a pair of parsons. check the date i posted that. idk what else to say

Old 05-24-2009, 01:14 AM   #15
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantumstranga View Post
This has been one much needed avoided play. I was trying to help sell what was thought to be an actual pair for whom I thought was a friend that I have sold to before. They were SUPPOSEDLY being held in New Hampshire and were on the road between shows. I have come to realize a few days ago I was scammed by this person for a male veiled. I am sorry for the complete mis-understanding. I have sold animals in the past here mainly being panthers flapnecks and veileds. I feel quite stupified now having my reputation ripped apart and having been played by that person myself and to think I almost helped them get away with it on a grander scale. This is who it was reptilien04@gmail.com please email them. Something! i just got back into the hobby of veileds as their bloodlines are being deminished from the hobby. And now for trying to help someone my reputation is destroyed. I can admit i did something very stupid, i posted a WANTED for veileds and a past customer was selling a veiled male and a pair of parsons. check the date i posted that. idk what else to say
David, were you the one using that other user name?

Old 05-24-2009, 01:20 AM   #16
phantumstranga
on another note

John Giunta is my cousin. He was trying to help me sell them for reptilien04@gmail.com because the deal was that if i could sell the parson i would have gotten the male veiled at no charge. the typical was stated as, i dont have time for them anymore etc etc with the economy i need the money. i can send their email and i will

--- On Tue, 4/28/09, Levi Brunns <reptilien04@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re:Veiled Chameleon
To: david_schmtz@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 5:20 AM

VEILED CHAMELEON AND CALUMMA PARSONII FOR SALE - ALL INCLUSIVE

I am currently selling my Veiled Chameleon and Calumma Parsonii.
They are 12 months old and are extremely playful.
They love to come out of their cages and are very well behaved.
They do not bite or hiss and they enjoys being rubbed under their chin
most especially the veiled.
Once he comes out of the cage he turns the brightest green you have ever seen.
They are very beautiful pets and I wish I could keep them.
Unfortunately, I just do not have the time to give them all the
attention that is required for them to have a happy, healthy life.

The Price for the pair of Calumma Parsonii is $ 2000.00 for both and
note that this Chameleons are very rare and hard to find in the pet
store or even breeders !!
Included in the price of $250.00 for the Veiled Chameleon is the following:

- 1 Male Veiled Chameleon
- 1 cage with faux rock background and safety lock on front doors
- 1 UV lamp
- 1 large heat lamp
- 1 block of extra moss
- 2 fake plants
- 1 long climbing vine
- 1 container of calcium dust for crickets
- 1 water bottle sprayer

I am looking for someone to give them a better home than I can.

Please contact Allison at - reptilien04@gmail.com

Old 05-24-2009, 01:28 AM   #17
Dennis Hultman
The email address belongs to someone going by the name
Quote:
Name: Brunnshweiler Jahn

Stadt: 00237 Yaounde
Telefon:
eMail: reptilien04@gmail.com
Just in case someone doesn't know 00237 is Cameroon.

Old 05-24-2009, 01:29 AM   #18
hhmoore
David,
If my understanding of the laws in MA are correct, even if you have the permits to keep restricted species, they cannot be sold.

Old 05-24-2009, 01:37 AM   #19
phantumstranga
i used to do all of this when i was about 17 i didnt know they were illegal untill i was like 20. i am not selling anything until the laws pass in 2010. I am only starting my collection again and was looking to get that persons veiled male

Old 05-24-2009, 01:43 AM   #20
LauraB
Sure enough ....

Yes, a quick search of that email address pulled up the following (you may have to scroll down the pages of a couple of these to find this scammer):

reptilien04@gmail
Brunns Lionel
Czeck Republic
http://www.reptarium.cz/en/contacts/2326

Also, http://birmingham.ukclassifieds.co.u...-o1006541.html
"trying to sell Parson's in Birmingham, UK - phone = 01755633259"

Also,
http://translate.google.com/translat...mail%26hl%3Den
name = Brunshweiler Jahn
city = 00237 Yaounde
Telefon: Phone:
eMail: E-mail: reptilien04@gmail.com reptilien04@gmail.com

Finally,
http://translate.google.com/translat...mail%26hl%3Den
"Advertiser: Brunn (tel.), 27.03.2009, 11:49 , Anzeigen Ändern , Showing Change"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!