Good Guy Cody Wilson (Revolution Reptiles) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:23 PM   #11
rirvinbrady
I got 3 boys from Cody and they were better than I thought they were going to be!
He didn't even mention how dark the harley fired up or how white the tiger got!

The red dal had so many spots, too.

The packing was done very well! I cut myself trying to get the box open- So no geckos were going to escape that's for sure!

I would gladly do business with him again.
*geckos were healthy
*geckos were just as or BETTER than described
*friendly, reliable service

Just all around awesome!

Thanks!

Old 10-30-2011, 10:59 PM   #12
Revolution1221
Thank you for the kind words Rani!

Old 10-30-2011, 11:24 PM   #13
evadora
I bought 3 geckos from Cody a while back, and had completely forgotten that I didn't post feedback. Everything went very well, he was quick with replies, and answers. Kept in great communication online, and on the phone. The geckos arrived, healthy and well packed, safe and sound. There was a minor hiccup about one gecko, but it was handled very professionally by Cody, and was not a huge deal to us, so everything worked out just fine. We now have a beautiful garg girl, and two adorable crestie babies! Thanks Cody!

Old 11-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #14
Timathy
Great Guy

I purchased a couple of animals from Cody. He was great at communicating and attempting to answer my questions. He shipped the animals the same day I contacted him. His packaging was excellent and the animals were very healthy. I would not hesitate to do business with him again or recommend him to anyone!!

Old 11-12-2011, 07:11 PM   #15
kingskibittle
this is the second time i have purchaced for cody this month he is a awesome guy to do business with he answered all my questions. packaging was great and the crestie arrived in perfect condition. i will definatly buy from him agian. it was has always a great experience i would recommend him to anyone.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #16
TimSL
Thanks for the awesome geckos Cody, I have NEVER had a transaction go as smoothly as they did with our trade. AMAZING geckos that looked even BETTER in person then in the pics. You will defiantly be my go to gecko guy!!

Old 01-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #17
Dcane15
Cody is a stand up guy! He will go that extra mile to make his customers happy and that is always a huge positive in the herp industry. It was a pleasure doing business with him and in the process creating a lasting friendship.

Thanks for the Chewie... now sell me that Nuu Ana Female!

Old 01-17-2012, 09:53 PM   #18
Maro1
I just bought several animals from Cody again and will continue to do business with him. He is very knowledgeable and takes great care of his animals. I won't hesitate to do business with him again and I am sure I will. He is a great person to deal with.

Maro1

Old 01-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #19
terrordactylus
I recently purchased a few geckos from Cody, prices are fair and his enclosures are clean and well maintained. His animals are well fed and top notch, all species I saw from hatchlings to full grown. He comes highly recommended and he is well established in the community

Old 01-18-2012, 06:14 PM   #20
Revolution1221
Thanks guys!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!