Good Guy Cody Wilson (Revolution Reptiles) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #21
Jaybee
Picked up a gecko from Cody over the weekend - in great health, looks just as pictured. Great communication. Thanks again Cody, it was good to meet you!

Old 10-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #22
serpentsouth
Return customer here.

Doing business with Cody was a pleasure. My animals arrived today and I couldn't be more happy. Transaction and communication was A+.

Old 11-05-2013, 12:36 PM   #23
CBC_Reptiles
Thumbs up Thanks Cody!

Bought an Albino Nelsons Milk from him. The snake arrived in great health, and the packing job was A+. Cody is a very friendly guy and responds to messages and txts quickly. I would definitely buy from him again!
Thanks again Cody!

Old 11-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #24
serpentsouth
He did it again! Sold me an awesome animal! This time it was a nice F3 Nuu Ana leachie hatchling he produced. Thanks again!

Old 11-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #25
Revolution1221
Thank you Michael and Kayla! So glad you liked your animals

Old 03-25-2015, 11:59 PM   #26
ChaoticNightsReptile
We purchased an adorable baby western hognosed snake from Cody last year at Sewerfest for my stepdaughter. She was unsure if she wanted such a tiny but cute snake and wanted to see an adult and Cody had no problem bringing out a lovely adult female for her to hold. Cody has been a valuable resource and answers any questions we may have about this fine serpent. Definitely a guy to buy from.

Old 07-09-2015, 11:44 AM   #27
AbbeyGK
Talking Outstanding Professionalism!

I recently purchased a baby Leachianus Gecko from Cody Wilson. Out of all of the leachie breeders our there and endless options, I'm SO glad I went with Cody! He was so professional and beyond helpful from the very start and never got impatient with my 101 questions. I made a down payment on the egg before it had even hatched and for over a month, Cody consistently provided me with updates and I never once felt out of the loop.
I also suffered a personal loss of a pet during the transaction and Cody went out of his way to include a very sweet letter with my leachie and his kindness definitely made things easier on me during these hard times.
When I received my leachie this morning, she looked even better than the pictures! She's healthy, happy and was obviously cared for.
Cody Wilson is not only an outstanding reptile breeder, but a wonderful soul as well and I cannot wait to do business with him again!

Old 04-07-2016, 06:08 PM   #28
manicmike_187
Talking nobody but cody

I've just recently gotten into tarantulas; and I could not have found someone better to help me out with acquiring the species I want to work with along with proper care info. Cody is an extreme pleasure to do business with. Cody will be my only source for my arachnid fix. Nobody but cody for me.

Old 12-14-2016, 10:01 PM   #29
e.m.dooley6615
I just picked up a avicularia purpurea! Cody was nothing but professional. He answered all of my questions quickly and was very knowledgeable!
He always kept me updated with when he was heading out this way to meet me and he didn't disappoint with how well he explained the situation with the spider: when it ate last, what to do with it to keep it from being stressed, ect.
I won't go to anyone else for another spider again!! I am so glad I found a local dealer!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Old 04-06-2017, 09:47 PM   #30
Kelly Scott
Cody Wilson

I have done business with Cody for over a year now, and will continue. He is very knowledgeable, and is able to get me just about any tarantula I ask for, even if it takes little longer. He is offers a large selection of tarantulas at affordable prices.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!