Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #211
wyldwurm
That happens a lot when people's ego's are bruised. They would rather let the person sweat it out JUST to be vindictive. With the attitude shown in this thread, I would be surprised if this wasn't the case.
If it were me, I would show the BBB the tracking number and be done with it.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #212
reptilebaby
Yup. And then let this thread go to the graveyard and stay there.

Old 09-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #213
predators
Thanks all-- Would love to do this however, the BBB closed the case as unresolved. We have written them a letter so we will see what happens but the easiest thing is for Mr Moore to write them and tell them to remove the unresolved strike or whatever it is from our file..He told them just last week it was unresolved and I am actually p.o'd at the BBB for not even consulting us for a response before issuing the strike..

Old 10-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #214
Tak34
Hello every one.

I'm Japanese importer.

Joe defrauded me of an advance(1400usd).
He even did not any paper work.(I ordered only CITES spp )
He easy to get 1400$ from me..
He's real scammer for importers & exporters.

I reported to Mr Steven lynch in San ford police.
But he never repayment up to now...

Watch out!

Old 01-29-2017, 08:55 AM   #215
Snakesatsunset
report him again, he has a case now: http://www.wftv.com/news/local/sanfo...-say/484101197

Old 01-29-2017, 04:55 PM   #216
lillyorchid
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/sanfo...-say/484101197

"A Sanford man was arrested Thursday and entered a guilty plea Friday after he was charged with scamming shipping companies out of more than $300,000.

He's accused of using those companies to illegally ship alligators.
Related Headlines

Lakeland woman allowed to keep 6-foot gator Rambo as pet
The alligator’s claw breaks the surface as it is pulled by the snake.
Must see: Python wrestling alligator captured by reporter
Sarasota police officer wrangles stolen gator

Joseph Krefetz was charged Thursday with using fraudulent credit cards to pay for shipping and illegally selling wildlife, according to court records.

Investigators said Krefetz came to their attention in 2012 when he filed a police report about a customer in Chesapeake, Virginia, who used a fake credit card to pay for an alligator.

When police looked at the shipping invoice from the transaction, they found “fictitious sender information” and that he had paid with a fake credit card, his plea agreement filed in Orlando federal court said.

“Further investigation revealed that Krefetz had discovered a loophole in the FedEx and UPS shipping systems that allowed him to ship packages by dropping the packages off with packing slips which referenced fabricated credit card information,” the plea agreement said.

By the time the companies realized the payment information was fake, the packages had already been shipped, investigators said.

To keep the scam going, he would change the sender information to keep the shipping companies from catching on, court documents said.

FedEx estimated Krefetz was able avoid $164,207 in shipping charges via the scam; UPS estimated it had lost $142,316, investigators said.

As part of the investigation, agents with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission intercepted four packages shipped by Krefetz, court documents said.

All four were being shipped to different addresses outside of Florida, with three containing baby American alligators and one containing a dwarf caiman.

When agents with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and U.S. Secret Service raided his business, JP Pets in Sanford, they reported finding thousands of FedEx packing slips and hundreds of UPS slips that were filled out using nearly 300 fake credit and debit card numbers.

On the charges of access device fraud and transportation of illegally possessed wildlife, Krefetz faces a maximum prison sentence of 15 years and fines of $270,000."

Old 01-29-2017, 04:57 PM   #217
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
report him again, he has a case now: http://www.wftv.com/news/local/sanfo...-say/484101197
How dumb can a person be.
It's hilarious that Joe's scams were discovered due to his filing a police report on someone who scammed him (with a fake credit card).

~~~~

Old 01-29-2017, 05:12 PM   #218
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
How dumb can a person be.
It's hilarious that Joe's scams were discovered due to his filing a police report on someone who scammed him (with a fake credit card).
Now that's some karma.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!