Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #21
predators
Keys and Kritters. I am sorry for your issues. Please keep in mind we are a wholesaler, importer. Sometimes animals may be a little bigger or smaller than described. We are not a retail store and cant provide pictures but try and do our best to describe. Unfortunately as a wholesaler there are sometimes DOA's. It is sad but We stand by our policy to credit any and all doas regardless of weather or type of animals. Whoever you order from if an order is shipped there is a risk and especially with amphibians. They are very vulnerable to heat or cold. Which I am sure you know. In anycase you say you are owed a $50 credit. How about we double it and make it $100 credit. If you choose to order again just tell us Dan F has issued a $100 credit since you had an issue the last time. If you do not want to order again thanks for the previous business and good luck to you in the future.

For any other issues to anyone else out there please call us 407 3207001 or email us. We will work hard to resolve any issues good or bad. Thanks

Old 08-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #22
Daniel Moore
Dan F...Again why would you take a loss and keep on taking them this is just another rouse to play off your lack of approach....i sent it via mail I emailed all the info.....bottom line no results hence the BOI and the BBB. You folks just keep climbing into a deeper hole of bad ethics bad buisness and poor displays...good job...seems with every salty reply you keep going lower....its sent AGAIN pay it ill even scan it and post it if I can get it in here for you to see in plain veiw.....AMAZING.....

Old 08-24-2011, 10:10 PM   #23
predators
Dan M- Again NO INVOICE, Nothing nada. Nothing arrived to our fax, mail or company email in the last 10 months and more specifically since this thread was started. STILL WAITING..
Nothing from the BBB either..
Allow me to dig up the emails where you acknowledge the beardeds were in bad shape.
We took a loss and kept buying because its not a major disaster to us to get a bad batch every now and then. We are not petty. We understand the business. Although I think we only bought once more.
Obviously $90 to you is a MAJOR issue as you have made it one. $90 is important to us all but If we would have just received the invoice or bill it would be paid. I am starting to think you enjoy the drama. I'll tell you what send the bill US Mail certified return receipt that way you know we got it and there are no questions..

Old 08-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #24
Daniel Moore
Would you folks like to cover that exspense as well...seeing as how now the bill is in COLLECTIONS.....Ill show your nada...acknowldgemets from Joe that it was taking care of, emails stating various attempts to get you the information you needed...Your a company I thought things like paying for shipping would be easy....yes some animals die escpecially when you sell someone HUNDREDS of them...yes they were replaced.....yes you folks knew prior to any shipment when animals were shipped that a few(im talking 1 or 2 out of 50) were questionable...I accomdoated you with a line of credit shipping orders on demand and hold orders per your request....your approach to resolve is petty your squablish attitdue....less than professional....youll see the BBB in 30 days or less their policy...not mine youll see a scannded bill in 24 hours or less....you recieve certified mail when YOU pay for it...simple straght forward.....PAY THE BILL...call ups help me for a change take YOUR time to make it right you have the invoice# the tracking# I have the emails I sent to YOU 10 months ago to PAY THE BILL....I can verify that in the next post

Old 08-24-2011, 11:56 PM   #25
Daniel Moore
DAN F you have had 11 post 6 of them here...register in 2010 ive been on this network since 04 I post when it means buisness.....FROM DEC OF 2010

Is this Dan?

Old 08-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #26
Daniel Moore
FROM 12/2010
Is this Dan?

A little info..

Why are they threatening to close your acct? You didn't put any acct number on the air waybill. Also my cc was on there.
Not sure how they can even do that.

Did you tell them that It was the receivers cc number and that I am responsible. I will send them a letter but need an address and please provide a little more info.. Like the invoice number, amounts. Your address et. That way I can put it on the letter.
In a message dated 12/27/2010 8:05:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dkm096@hotmail.com writes:
Joe,

UPS is threating to close my account. You have never paid for a october shipment. I sent you that invoice. I called you and them, I am held liable. You need to send a letter of agreement and pay the balance. Telephone number is 1800 477 7080. Shipper number for invoice is w6899r date is 10.9.10 and 11.6.10. This must be paid in 5 days or my account closes. I called today about the matter. Please handle this situation immediately. I must remain in good standing with UPS this is critical for me. 7636701627 is my number, call with any concerns or questions.

Old 08-25-2011, 12:02 AM   #27
Daniel Moore
ANOTHER FROM 1/2011

Fwd: UPS Billing Information - 0000629Y72 - US-- is this the bill?‏
1/24/11
Reply ▼Reply
Reply all
Forward
Delete
Junk
Mark as unread
Mark as read
Delete all from sender
Print message
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details JPPETS@aol.comJPPETS@aol.com

Send email
Find email Add to contactsTo dkm096@hotmail.com
Sent: Mon 1/24/11 9:53 PM
To: dkm096@hotmail.com

Hotmail Active View1 attachment (2.6 KB)

UPS Billi...eml
Download(2.6 KB)
Download as zip

THAT WAS THE BILL NUMBER!!!!

Old 08-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #28
Daniel Moore
I think that something dated from January equals oh about 7 1/2 months!!!! Another area that you folks are deffcient in is keeping your FACTS STRAIT....do whats right and PAY THE BILL!!!

Old 08-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #29
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore View Post
FROM 12/2010
Is this Dan?

A little info..

Why are they threatening to close your acct? You didn't put any acct number on the air waybill. Also my cc was on there.
Not sure how they can even do that.

Did you tell them that It was the receivers cc number and that I am responsible. I will send them a letter but need an address and please provide a little more info.. Like the invoice number, amounts. Your address et. That way I can put it on the letter.
In a message dated 12/27/2010 8:05:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dkm096@hotmail.com writes:
Joe,

UPS is threating to close my account. You have never paid for a october shipment. I sent you that invoice. I called you and them, I am held liable. You need to send a letter of agreement and pay the balance. Telephone number is 1800 477 7080. Shipper number for invoice is w6899r date is 10.9.10 and 11.6.10. This must be paid in 5 days or my account closes. I called today about the matter. Please handle this situation immediately. I must remain in good standing with UPS this is critical for me. 7636701627 is my number, call with any concerns or questions.
Dan sorry you are getting the run around with this person. i sympathize with you. But if your account is in collections you aren't in good standing with UPS.
I know it is principal and only 90 dollars but I would pay the bill myself and cut my loses. It does not appear they are going to get it paid in 5 days..

Old 08-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #30
krieg222
would like to say anyone dealing with jppets should have there heads examined
sold them 60 bearded dragons talked me into shipping before getting paid was told they would send money order same day i shipped well no money order came and was given the run around for 2 weeks then i contacted the police in his home town the police there were excellant they went to his place of buisness left message on door to contact them
long story short police pressure got me my money will never deal with again advise to anyone
who has had a bad deal is contact the police in sanford florida they will help you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!