Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2011, 11:55 PM   #41
predators
IF you cant scan it Fax it. If you cant fax it mail it. If you cant mail it put it in a bottle and throw it in the ocean, or tie it to a balloon. Just get it to us Please!!

Old 08-26-2011, 12:39 AM   #42
wyldwurm
Just scan whatever you have...post it...let him pay it...and be DONE with it..

saying it's not your problem is just silly...especially since you are here and DEMANDING yet offering nothing.....post it already and get on with your life

Old 08-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #43
Daniel Moore
Kim

I have posted the bill#, my shipper#, the dates of the transaction, and a # for UPS....far from offering nothing...I am demanding something that has taking 10 months or better of my time(off and on of course) so far to correct a person, a buisness, and an issue that has been holding my life up...this is part of me getting on with my life....im taking this approach to get resolve and to allow others to see my point of veiw and how JPPets treats suppliers....isnt that the point of this BOI....so allow resolve to take its course regardless of your perceptions...reread the thread its all already in there and ill put it in there again, just for you if need be.

Old 08-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #44
predators
The Tracking and shipper number does us no good. I need a copy of the bill so I can pay it. You say you have it.. Good. Just scan it and send it. Or mail it or email it.

I do not understand what the difficulty is.. US asking for the bill has gone on 10 months. Now since you posted on the BOI its still going on..

PLEASE, PLEASE get it to us.. Thank you!

I do not know how else to ask for it or put it.

Old 08-26-2011, 10:26 AM   #45
predators
UPDATE-Still waiting.. Still have not received a copy of the bill, Scanned or otherwise.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:33 PM   #46
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore View Post
Kim

I have posted the bill#, my shipper#, the dates of the transaction, and a # for UPS....far from offering nothing...I am demanding something that has taking 10 months or better of my time(off and on of course) so far to correct a person, a buisness, and an issue that has been holding my life up...this is part of me getting on with my life....im taking this approach to get resolve and to allow others to see my point of veiw and how JPPets treats suppliers....isnt that the point of this BOI....so allow resolve to take its course regardless of your perceptions...reread the thread its all already in there and ill put it in there again, just for you if need be.
For all that is good and holy...post the bill or please stop complaining....he has asked for the bill....give it to him....the only person "holding up your life" is YOU....
he is willing to pay it and would like to see the bill...post it

Old 08-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #47
wyldwurm
Please allow me to elaborate on my previous post. From my point of view, what it SEEMS like from here is You are trying to make it impossible for him to pay this bill, to which he admits owing and wants to pay.
You state that you have sent him a bill to which any number of things could have happened. Could have been deleted, misplaced, taken away in a natural disaster, eaten by the dog. Regardless, he is asking for another copy of this bill so it can be paid.

He admits owing you and is willing to pay. The point of the BIO is to give information to potential buyers so they can come to their own conclusion. So far, this post makes YOU look like a difficult person to do business with. One that I have personally decided would not be worth my trouble. You seem to be prodding and poking in hopes he loses his temper.

Your refusal to post the bill kind of makes me wonder if you haven't LOST the bill yourself. Now, you have nothing to prove that he does indeed owe money so poking and instigating him to make him lose his temper is your only course of action.

I don't know either of you but I do know that you are acting very childish and petty. I'd never do business with anyone who makes it this difficult to simply pay a bill.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #48
wyldwurm
***BOI*

Old 08-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #49
Daniel Moore
I havent lost the bill... Im balancing life, Im a new dad (23 days) im recently married i just moved into a house I bought and I work 44 hours on the weekend nights...cmon ppl lay off let it happen im making valid points here.....many agree and Im looking for the loading software for my scanner to scan the bill....want to see a nice email from JP Pets???? Ive never been rude never swore never lied....these ppl have done just all that..THey say they didnt have the bill I have proof they did they say they paid it its obvoius they didnt....JPPets does poor buisness and treated me badly...92 wasnt a big deal to them when I open up all the details on the BOI(a great tool btw) its a rush and I look like the bad guy to KIM from MA....funny....I dont have hours a day to devote to a problem I didnt make....I just want to air out the stink put on me and show the true nature of the predatory ppl JPPets really are.... KIM and DAN...ill get to it ASAP..thx for the reinforcement that a bad appl can make a bunch sour...

Old 08-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #50
wyldwurm
Really, Daniel? I think you're a bad guy? Please show me where I called you a bad guy. You can't because I didn't. I did however point out how your childish and petty behavior is making you look from someone who read the thread.
There are 'good guys' that I will not buy from because their customer service skills, quite frankly, blow! I don't think you are a bad guy, I think you have a right to come here and ask for your money. However, drawing things out, making demands and refusing to post the bill says plenty (to me) about how you do business.
You've shown here, how petty you are by squabbling about this when JPpets has done nothing here but ask for a bill. Your customer service sucks. Sitting there trying to defend yourself because YOU chose to bring this here and draw it out beyond any sane reason is what is "Funny"....not Kim in Ma.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I look forward to your posting of the BILL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!