Good Guy David's Fine Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #1
AmberJT
Wink David's Fine Geckos

I just want to let everyone know about my experience with Dave from DavidsFineGeckos.

I have bought quite a few Leopard geckos from Dave. They are all doing excellent and are of excellent quality.

These geckos are so amazing. They are of the best bloodlines and are so healthy.

Dave is so amazing to work with. He knows his stuff and he truly cares about his animals.I can't say enough about my experiences with Dave. He is always available to ask questions and he seems to enjoy speaking with customers.

If your looking for a pet or to add to your colony, you gutta go see Dave. Every leopard gecko collection needs to have at least 10 of Dave's geckos!

Old 05-02-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
davidsfinegeckos
Thank you so much Amber!!

Dave

www.davidsfinegeckos.com/forum
Facebook: davidsfinegeckos and Davids Fine Geckos
www.blogtalkradio.com/geckolandradio

Old 05-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #3
AmberJT
Of course, Dave. You deserve it. You have been such a great friend and I love all my geckos.

-Chrissy
LokiReptiles

Old 01-05-2017, 01:48 PM   #4
Camerong
Davids fine geckos

I want to order some geckos from him but how do i order them?

Old 01-05-2017, 03:08 PM   #5
AllisonLeigh
Search for him on facebook ("DavidsFineGeckos"), from what I understand he is getting out of the business due to a severe meal worm allergy but he still has some geckos he is selling at the moment so I suggest you check him out sooner than later.

I've never ordered from David however he has been wonderful for providing me advice when it was needed. He's been an asset to the community and I'm really sad to see him go, as are many others I am sure!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeder, gecko, leopard gecko