Good Guy Cliff Earle, Snakesitter, Living Gems Reptiles. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
Charis
Cliff Earle, Snakesitter, Living Gems Reptiles.

Just completed a great transaction with Cliff of Living Gems Reptiles for a male Brazilian Rainbow boa. Had been on a wait list for the boa for several months and the communication was great throughout. Packing job was very good and the boa is beautiful and seems very healthy.
Thanks Cliff!

~ Amanda Wells

Old 02-19-2014, 02:14 PM   #2
Varaki
I had contacted Cliff last month about one of his baby Brazilians. We did a payment plan that went great, his customer service, responses and understanding is above what I expected. Always understanding, communicated real well, answered every single question I gave him. I just received my baby today and she is perfect, active, looking wonderful. I would not hesitate to buy from him once more with how excellent he was. Thank you for the baby Cliff!

Old 02-19-2014, 02:26 PM   #3
Wilomn
Cliff is a great guy. I've seen his snakes and the way he keeps them should have the admiration of all of us. He's knowledgeable and great on the customer service. Highly recommended.

Old 05-20-2014, 06:05 PM   #4
Karighan
I just purchased my very first snake through him; initially we had some trouble with emails because yahoo is notoriously unstable, but after several phone conversations I was won over pretty immediately. He is knowledgeable, kind, and very personable.

We had a delay in shipping due to high temps, and he kept me informed the entire way. When he discovered that my boa would be a late delivery, he immediately contacted me.
My snake arrived today impeccably packaged, with an extended record sheet of his feedings, sheds, and ancestry.

I expect to be doing much more business with Cliff in the near future.

Old 05-22-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
allreptiles1966
Cliff does seem to be a truly nice guy. I wish I was into Rainbow boas,I'd definitely would be buying from him.

Old 07-05-2015, 06:01 PM   #6
mjmullis
I just purchased my first BRB from Cliff. He was great to work with before, during and after the purchase. Great communication and beautiful healthy animal!
I will be doing business with him again and recommend him to anyone looking for a brb!

Old 09-18-2015, 11:27 PM   #7
bonefish
I bought a Brazilian Rainbow boa from Cliff last fall and could not have asked for a better transaction. I talked to Cliff several times before the shipment and he checked to make sure the shipment went as planned. Now, almost a year later, I still get messages from Cliff checking up to see how things are going. I've bought a bunch of stuff on line and you just don't find that kind of service and follow-up. If you are considering a Brazilian, call Cliff; you won't be disappointed.

Old 09-24-2015, 12:05 AM   #8
palma6427
Cliff is such a great guy and has top notch BRBs! One of mine just arrived today in the mail and couldn't be happier with the quality! Can't wait till his next litter goes up for sale

Old 11-10-2015, 01:29 AM   #9
prex
Cliff is an exceptional person to work with - very kind and respectable. He really makes the buying process comfortable long before money changes hands and he sticks around after it's over to continue a relationship. The babies he produces are beautiful and healthy.

I just wanted to give some details of my experience with him for any prospective buyers. First off, he knows the babies individually, so he can help you find the most friendly or the most vibrant or the most odd-looking. Animals don't ship until the weather is perfect, they're packed well, and food is withheld for shipping (how it should be). He also employs extensive quarantine protocols which should make anyone feel confident. Animals come not just with lineage but with records detailing their first day till shipping, which is a thoroughness I have received from no other breeder across all the species I work with.

Old 12-17-2016, 10:14 AM   #10
Mcozad829
I purchased a BRB from cliff's 2016-C litter earlier this year, communication was excellent, cliff even took to time to answer any and all questions I had about the animal. Shipping was fast, and very professionally packed. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!