Bad Guy Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2014, 07:13 PM   #61
Celtic Constrictors
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassaddleman View Post
I sent my number through a private message here on fauna. I also asked you to just send me the torts and you refused to do that also. At this point we really don't have anything to talk about. You need to arrange for Paypal to refund my money, that's the only resolution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony121204 View Post
Ok you said it.
Quote:
I'm trying to get a ADDRESS HE WONT TELL ME WERE TO SEMD THEM!!!
Quote:
How about I send them to you Lucille and you can hand them too him since you no him so well and are so concerned?
Tony, I'm pretty sure the OP said a refund is the only acceptable remedy at this time. You even acknowledged his request. Now you are harassing Lucille about getting her address to send tortoises to her house so she can personally deliver them to him?

Fix the problem. Log in to your paypal account, issue a refund. Period. Stop wasting your time acting like you're trying to resolve the issue when you clearly aren't.

SMDH

Old 10-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #62
Tony121204
No one is harassing any one are you stupid? I was being a smart ass cause she keeps commenting when I'm asking me green info

Old 10-12-2014, 07:38 PM   #63
Tony121204
Idk were you all even came from what is it boredom?

Old 10-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #64
Tony121204
I'll handle what needs to be handled with me green this is getting old the back and forth. Thanks

Old 10-12-2014, 07:47 PM   #65
Tony121204
Log out of this convo how about the SMDH

Old 10-12-2014, 08:26 PM   #66
Kristi23
Quote:
I'll handle what needs to be handled with me green this is getting old the back and forth. Thanks

Everyone is involved because it looks like you are trying to scam people. This site is here so that others can learn who they can or can't trust. You are coming off as someone who can't be trusted. If you plan on selling reptiles, you will want to make this thread fade away in a good way, not a bad way. Correct your mistakes, own up to it, and stop acting like you did nothing wrong.

Also, does anyone actually know this person? The wording screams 14-15 year old to me. It may be an adult, but I'm not getting that feeling for some reason.

Old 10-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #67
Tony121204
What's with all the sh** talking from everyone I understand the site and I said numerous times I'm going to fix the problem and numerous said yes he did not get the torts and yes he did send the money! I'm not denying it..Im going to fix the problem and get it straightened out. I was typing fast sorry for the misspelling Im illiterate.

Old 10-12-2014, 08:40 PM   #68
Celtic Constrictors
Tony, the OP came here to help the reptile community and maybe so the community could help him. That's what's so great about this site and our community on Faunaclassifieds in general. We help eachother.

I simply pointed out that he wants a refund. You acknowledged. Now you are saying you need an address to ship animals to. I am aware you were being facetious with Lucille. Apparently I struck a nerve and/or made sense and said something you didn't want pointed out because you made 4 posts over 10 minutes in response to mine.

You plan on refunding or are you still attempting to send an unwanted product?

Old 10-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #69
texassaddleman
The problem is that this has been going on for over a month now. You said in your message that you had stayed in touch with me but you haven't. We talked several times but not because you contacted me and you told me you would fix it and after a few days of nothing happening you didn't call me, I hunted you down. I tried texting and either you changed phones or phone numbers but you wouldn't answered my text or calls or emails. It wasn't untill I threatened do do different things like the last one when I sent you the number to your own police department that you answered my email. If you look at your pp acct you can see that they did not refund my money so for you to say that you didn't know makes you look dishonest. As I said, sometimes I think it's a scam and sometimes I think you made a big mistake that you can't get out of but call it what you want, I'm out $1200. You say your trying to fix it, what are you doing to fix it?

Old 10-12-2014, 09:43 PM   #70
texassaddleman
I think what happend was you sold some snakes and somebody else did a charge back, you had taken there money out so they got my money so when I tried to get mine back it was gone. I tried after a couple of weeks to get you to send me the torts and you said you wouldn't because you didn't get the money. It seems like you thought you could keep the money you had and the torts but then you found out they wouldn't give me my money back unless it was in your acct. or maybe you've suckered me again and it's just a scam.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!