Good Guy Craig Wyatt- Great Panther Chameleons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2015, 10:54 AM   #1
Discoveryscope
Craig Wyatt- Great Panther Chameleons

I have always been very pleased with the quality of reptiles I purchased from Craig Wyatt. Definitely the best Panther Chameleons I ever bought and the prices are not bad either.

I recommend Craig Wyatt reptiles if you are looking for great quality and good service.

Thanks,
DiscoveryScope
Kelly K

Old 09-21-2015, 04:03 PM   #2
Craig Wyatt
Thank you Kelly you are always a pleasure to work with.

Old 10-03-2015, 11:14 AM   #3
ahenry
Working with Craig Wyatt was awesome! He responded to my post for chameleons for my classroom, I emailed him back, and we worked everything out within the same day! He answered all of my questions before and after the purchase, and is STILL available to me when I think of more things to ask. I would definitely do business with him again!

Old 10-03-2015, 11:33 AM   #4
Craig Wyatt
Thank you Alyssa. You are too kind. Like I've already told you I'm here for a lifetime of support. Hope the kids are enjoying there new classroom additions!!

Old 10-06-2015, 07:41 PM   #5
KayleighRossi
I just received my baby panther chameleon today from Craig Wyatt and he is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. He arrived healthy and as soon as I opened the container he walked out and sat on my finger. I am so happy with this chameleon I can not wait to see what he's going to look like when he gets older.

Old 10-06-2015, 11:12 PM   #6
Crawlinkingsnake01
I've got only one word for Mr.Craig Wyatt,"awesome",I recently decided to purchase a male panther and chose Craig,great decision,he sent me the most awesome animal I could have ever hoped for.He corresponded faithfully with me for 2 wks,giving me updates,pictures,and answering all my questions,It was like talking with an old friend,I was so pleased that I also purchased a male out of his gorgeous breeder "Red Phantom",these guys both arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased,if you're looking to purchase a Panther chameleon give my new "friend" Craig Wyatt a call and I'm sure you will be as satisfied as me,great service,happy healthy chams,I will definitely be doing more business with him..... Crawlinkingsnake01

Old 10-07-2015, 12:01 PM   #7
Craig Wyatt
Kayleigh you were a real pleasure to work with. I've got huge hopes for my Picasso boys so please keep me updated with pictures!!
Thank you for choosing me

Old 10-07-2015, 12:07 PM   #8
Craig Wyatt
David you are awesome!!! The best thing I got out of this particular deal was for sure a new friendship. You just get those cages built and I'll take care of the rest. My crystal ball tells me you are going to have lots of baby panthers in your future!!!!

Old 10-08-2015, 03:40 PM   #9
cmc1024
Craig Wyatt is a pleasure to work with !!

I can't remember the last time I had such a great experience with a customer..Craig was friendly, prompt with his payment and great to talk to...very knowledgable about chams..
Definitely have a new friend and hope to do lots of business in the near future.. Thanks Craig.. good luck in your endeavors..Cat

Old 10-09-2015, 02:35 PM   #10
Craig Wyatt
Thank you so much Catherine. Your stuff is top notch. I really enjoyed talking to you. I'll be in touch for sure!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!