Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 07:49 PM   #91
LauraB
And you, Mr. Kruger have provided no proof of the alleged sick snake.

There is nothing to say about the snake he did not send. It has already been admitted to and addressed. YOU agreed to keep all 11 snakes in exchange for only 1 firearm, instead of 12 snakes for 2 firearms.

YOU evidently sold a few of those snakes before satisfying the terms of the agreement. Yes, at this point, it would appear you are attempting to extort the OP.

Old 10-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #92
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Again

Look at the pictures I posted you can obviously see on both of the size of mouth he has infection as far as we agreed on the 10 snakes I have 9

Old 10-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #93
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
What I find funny is no one is saying anything about the sick snake that he sent me or the snake that he did not send me
Okay, sure, I will comment directly on that. It appears you were not made aware of his full condition until you received him, I agree that was wrong. However, it doesn't mean he's sick.

Yes, I see the swollen face in the photo. The reason it's not concerning me is that I have a boa that in 2002 got a serious face rub and large swollen nose from the tub I was keeping him in. Took to the vet, a week of antibiotics and required surgery to remove an infected tooth. To this day, his nose remains swollen up but he has a clean bill of health. I know of others that have similar issues, which were treated, healed and remain with misshapen faces/noses.

Your snake that is in question *might* be okay. Did you take the boa to the vet to get it checked up to confirm there is still something wrong? What is it currently doing that shows something is wrong? RI? Bubbles? Leaking pus from inside the mouth?

Old 10-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #94
Bronx Boa

Here it is...he was waiting until the other deal he had pending fell threw

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 07:56 PM   #95
Lucille
IMHO Mel Krueger is now a BAD GUY, has guns and snakes, will not fix this deal for 1/2 (about$75) of shipping, keeps on stonewalling. Any future customers, look closely at what you will be dealing with.

"KRUGER'S KRITTERS is a family ran Business were we breed and give our reptiles love"
The reptiles may be loved, but the business transactions may be a mess.

Mel, you want to play games where your rep is in the balance? Come on then.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:09 PM   #96
Bronx Boa
Thank you everyone
Sorry this had to result to this.

They way to fix is for him to send the glock or ship my snakes back at his cost.

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 08:09 PM   #97
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Not true

I really don't know what else more I can say or do and what I've done I am more than willing to send him the gun if he will send the snake that he o me everybody does the deals like this you send the snake I send a gun that's the way it goes or I'm more than willing to let him have all of the snakes back I have all of them on his expense that is the way everybody does it

Old 10-22-2015, 08:12 PM   #98
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
I really don't know what else more I can say or do and what I've done I am more than willing to send him the gun if he will send the snake that he o me everybody does the deals like this you send the snake I send a gun that's the way it goes or I'm more than willing to let him have all of the snakes back I have all of them on his expense that is the way everybody does it
I have to translate this to prove what a bad guy this man really is.

Quote:
I have thousands of dollars of your property. I already sold hundreds of dollars worth of your property. And I will not give you anything until you give me more of your property
That is pure extortion.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:14 PM   #99
chris allen
What gun are you going to send if he were to send the 12th snake?

Old 10-22-2015, 08:14 PM   #100
Occidentalis
Quote:
Look at the pictures I posted you can obviously see on both of the size of mouth he has infection as far as we agreed on the 10 snakes I have 9

All I see is a bump. The animal has been feeding fine according to the OP (and according to you, apparently). Bumps can be caused by infection or even irritation, but that doesn't mean there currently is an active infection. Snakes are bad at fixing/draining lymph-filled areas. The snake probably has a nose rub or impacted tooth at one point in its life and this is just scar/hardened lymph tissue.

If you want to prove active infection, you'll have to go see a vet and post the results. I don't believe this animal is unhealthy.

As far as the trade and your actions, you can add me to the list of people who think you're in the wrong. Split the cost of shipping back and end this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger