Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:32 PM   #91
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
MY HOME PHONE !!

THIS THREAD IS OVER

MY LAWYER ...
This thread is far from over. There is nothing wrong with posting information available to the public.

Threatening lawyers, are you?

Old 08-03-2016, 09:33 PM   #92
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
Still wish the guy who bought the tortoise would send a pic with "today's date". It would clear this situation up 100%.
As do I. I think he's in a position to provide information that could be seriously damning, and I can't help wondering why someone wouldn't happily provide that which might help another prove they'd been scammed out of $1300.
Quote:
I am however also looking forward to seeing verified documents of vet papers bieng legit lol. Very strange things going on here for sure.
Since I can't really trust either party, I just sent a brief synopsis of the situation to the "Contact Us" link on the Parrots of the World website, asking that they address the legitimacy of the provided documents. Hopefully, someone will reply.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:35 PM   #93
Black Adder
Quote:
MY HOME PHONE !!

THIS THREAD IS OVER

MY LAWYER IS GETTING ALL THIS NOW AND I WILL HAVE MY RING AND MUCH MORE

SEE YOU IN COURT... YOUR INSANE

DOES ANYONE SEE PARTOTS OF WORLD OR KY SAYING ANYTHING TO VALIDATE THIS PSYCHOPATH

SEE IF IM PLAYING GAMES

Oh Gawd, not the lawyer line...again....so funny.
Please enlighten this community on how anybody posting PUBLICLY available information is in any way, shape or form a crime?

Old 08-03-2016, 09:37 PM   #94
LauraB
Uh, you were already assured you would have your ring back, once you pay the $1300 you rightfully owe. Sounds like you are having a melt-down at having been caught in yet another scam attempt, BobbyBMD. Just pay the man the money you owe.

As for the ring ... if it IS your actual wedding ring, I feel sympathy for your wife. And contempt for the man who would trade his wedding ring for a tortoise.

You have been weighed, you have been measured. You have been found wanting. Yet again here at Fauna.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:39 PM   #95
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
I agree completely. Why do you need a tortoise so badly you would use your wedding ring as collateral? Still wish the guy who bought the tortoise would send a pic with "today's date". It would clear this situation up 100%. I am however also looking forward to seeing verified documents of vet papers bieng legit lol. Very strange things going on here for sure.
[quote=Gastro3003;1931304]MY HOME PHONE !!

THIS THREAD IS OVER

MY LAWYER IS GETTING ALL THIS NOW AND I WILL HAVE MY RING AND MUCH MORE

SEE YOU IN COURT... YOUR INSANE

DOES ANYONE SEE PARTOTS OF WORLD OR KY SAYING ANYTHING TO VALIDATE THIS. Actually, yes; Jonathan in Brooklyn, NY confirms, you are "terrible" and deems you worthy of only 1 star!

Old 08-03-2016, 09:43 PM   #96
Gastro3003
THATS A PRIVATE NUMBER AND HE COMMITED A CRIME.. Does he have one positive feedback thread... You are all being played....THAT PIC is probably from when he still had the tort

Anyway...I work hard to keep my children safe and not giving away a PRIVATE NUMBER!!

I will see him in court and the summary judgement will be posted in this thread

Good night all

Old 08-03-2016, 10:13 PM   #97
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Whatever u guys may think of me ...he's a fraud!! Asked me to gift him over and over..

Didn't want to meet anywhere near his house

Never would give me a real name !!! Asked all sorts of weird questions about me and then sent me pictures and posts how he's the " greatest Burm Star breeder in the country "....
Very arrogant .....My wife sent my daughter with me because she was afraid of him by his texts...

He said it was a Bill Z tort and registered ...which is false after confirming with Bill

And .. I have ALL my documents now verified from the vet

They will not be posted here in case I need them down the road

He's a scam artist .... He's fooling you guys

All the documents in his first post are 100 percent real

Let parrots of the world take me to court....which they would for those who know them... If I STOLE his stationary and faked it all!!!!

Why don't u guys try to hack his stationary and see how far u get !!!

Anyway
This has exhausted me

As always in these never ending threads ..I always learn... So thank you all

Good night
How many posts did it take for you to divulge this info? Lol! Wool doesn't exist here.

Old 08-03-2016, 10:18 PM   #98
Chris Kennard
Quote:
And that's my ring...we had a Jewish Service ..that stone is from the Temple Mount in Israel

My wife has a smaller matching

I miss it
Please don't act like that ring meant something to you. You hocked it for a reptile.

Old 08-03-2016, 10:24 PM   #99
Chris Kennard
Quote:
THATS A PRIVATE NUMBER AND HE COMMITED A CRIME.. Does he have one positive feedback thread... You are all being played....THAT PIC is probably from when he still had the tort

Anyway...I work hard to keep my children safe and not giving away a PRIVATE NUMBER!!

Good night all
You have money for lawyer fees? That money, properly spent, would have made this thread non existent.

Old 08-03-2016, 11:09 PM   #100
Dro B
Quote:

Good night all
It's not a crime sportsfan. He could post your house your kids list thier schools, names, pictures, anything he wants as long as he didn't break the law to obtain it(such as taking thier pics in public). This tactic is bieng done by ANONYMOUS to keep punk police officers in line.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!