Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:35 PM   #61
Lucille
The formal writings of the Jewish religion honor justice. The halakha are set out in the Talmud. I'm thinking that the Marsha Stern Talmudical Academy might be interested in this thread.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:52 PM   #62
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Actually - Just keep the ring ..Enough is enough
Call parrots of the world ...
See how that works for you ....
Or lets see KY ..or ANYONE ...verify your little cut and paste scam

Take care
You're obviously good at playing doctor. You are a failure at playing honest Abe. Guess that ring means as much to you as your marriage. Will you be dropping that lawsuit now?...Scammer?

Old 08-03-2016, 06:38 PM   #63
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Actually - Just keep the ring ..Enough is enough
Call parrots of the world ...
See how that works for you ....
Or lets see KY ..or ANYONE ...verify your little cut and paste scam

Take care
You want them to post proof, which he already has yet you've posted NOTHING at all in the form of proof. It's your turn.. for the 3rd time post some proof of what your saying.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:23 PM   #64
Fangthane
Maybe not entirely relevant to this situation, but I found myself questioning just who the OP actually is. After having my curiosity piqued by the choice to censor the part of the screenshot that shows the FB account name, I did some digging. Fairly confident that "Ici" isn't a real name - at least, not the name that this person would most realistically be known by. Michael Li seems much more likely, although a Stephen Douglas was also associated with the email address that led to Michael's FB page. The Stephen Douglas reference was found on the one site that shall not be named here on Fauna.

The email address Mr. Li/"Douglas" used to apparently phish for www.florafauna.com, is columbia.cs@gmail.com. While Gastro3003 is looking like his usual shady self, I think the OP also seems a little off. Mr. Li and Mr. Brunner also seem to share a love of high-end watches, which did strike me as being an interesting coincidence. Anyway, few things raise my hackles quicker than someone who seems to want their true name to remain hidden. Maybe it's just me, though. Figured I'd throw it out there, since more info is typically better than less.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:31 PM   #65
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Maybe not entirely relevant to this situation, but I found myself questioning just who the OP actually is. After having my curiosity piqued by the choice to censor the part of the screenshot that shows the FB account name, I did some digging. Fairly confident that "Ici" isn't a real name - at least, not the name that this person would most realistically be known by. Michael Li seems much more likely, although a Stephen Douglas was also associated with the email address that led to Michael's FB page. The Stephen Douglas reference was found on the one site that shall not be named here on Fauna.

The email address Mr. Li/"Douglas" used to apparently phish for www.florafauna.com, is columbia.cs@gmail.com. While Gastro3003 is looking like his usual shady self, I think the OP also seems a little off. Mr. Li and Mr. Brunner also seem to share a love of high-end watches, which did strike me as being an interesting coincidence. Anyway, few things raise my hackles quicker than someone who seems to want their true name to remain hidden. Maybe it's just me, though. Figured I'd throw it out there, since more info is typically better than less.
I have no idea who Stephen Douglas is. Michael is my professional and Western name, because most westerners have no idea how to pronounce my native name, "Ici." Not sure how FloraFauna.com (which I own) is a "fishing" site? I operate as a respected and legitimate business representing the interests of a couple dozen vendors. Not sure what you're trying to insinuate here.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:33 PM   #66
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
You want them to post proof, which he already has yet you've posted NOTHING at all in the form of proof. It's your turn.. for the 3rd time post some proof of what your saying.
The next step would be for me to introduce myself to Dr. Brunner's employers, patients, and colleagues, linking them to this thread. That's where this is heading towards.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:45 PM   #67
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble View Post
Not sure what you're trying to insinuate here.
Insinuating only that it seems odd that you'd choose to hide your FB nam in the screenshot. Also a bit odd that you now use "Ici" when you happen to have an old account here that uses "Michael". Didn't say it was a phishing site; I said that your email address was used to phish for the site. Perhaps I used "phish" improperly. What I found shows that you used the email address I'd shown to feign interest in purchasing animals, for the ultimate purpose of directing traffic to your site - using the names Michael Li and Stephen Douglas to do so. Since links to the particular thread I'd found are automatically blocked on Fauna, I'd be happy to privately provide the link to anyone who may have an interest in the subject.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:51 PM   #68
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Insinuating only that it seems odd that you'd choose to hide your FB nam in the screenshot. Also a bit odd that you now use "Ici" when you happen to have an old account here that uses "Michael". Didn't say it was a phishing site; I said that your email address was used to phish for the site. Perhaps I used "phish" improperly. What I found shows that you used the email address I'd shown to feign interest in purchasing animals, for the ultimate purpose of directing traffic to your site - using the names Michael Li and Stephen Douglas to do so. Since links to the particular thread I'd found are automatically blocked on Fauna, I'd be happy to privately provide the link to anyone who may have an interest in the subject.
Again, I'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate. I have never "fished" and it is widely known and accepted in the community that I go by either Michael or Ici. Most of my tortoise and plant friends know me as Ici. I feel comfortable with either. However, I'm a bit confused because I'm not sure how this is even relevant to the subject matter of this thread. If you feel that you have something against either my website, FloraFauna.com or me in any way, feel free to create your own thread stating your grievance there in lieu of hijacking my thread concerning Dr. Brunner. Thanks.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:58 PM   #69
Fangthane
Quote:
If you feel that you have something against either my website, FloraFauna.com or me in any way, feel free to create your own thread stating your grievance there in lieu of hijacking my thread concerning Dr. Brunner. Thanks.
You and any questions about your actual name are as relevant to this thread as anything involving Brunner. Don't try to tell me how to use a forum with which I'm extremely familiar. Thanks.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:12 PM   #70
Lucille
Quote:
Robert, my PayPal address is: [pm privately sent]. Send the $1300 you owe me as a friendly transaction, or I will reject the payment.
Robert is not your friend, using a 'friends and family' Paypal transaction is not appropriate.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!