Bad Guy Sara Garcera or aka Sara Garsara on FaunaClassifieds - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2016, 05:20 PM   #11
Robert Walker
Search function was not working for me to locate her on Fauna. Had to do a manual/visual search instead? :

Misscali95

Old 09-29-2016, 08:25 PM   #12
iamjcal
No one has made any doubts or claims, but the buyer is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable members of our community. This seller should certainly act to make this right.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:11 AM   #13
ronhat2
The first Egyptian Tortoise has died regardless of all the veterinarian services given. No word from her yet except she has taken down my 5 star rating on facebook.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:25 AM   #14
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhat2 View Post
she has taken down my 5 star rating on facebook.
Please post a link here to her FB page, thanks.

Old 10-03-2016, 04:33 PM   #15
Pasodama
If the info I have is correct, Sara Garcera is fairly young. Early twenties.

Ron, do you have a phone number, or other form of contact, for Sara? You don't need to post it. I just need to know if you have it/any.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:39 PM   #16
ronhat2
Yes, I have her phone number, address and email address. I used them all today and no answer with any of them.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:13 AM   #17
ronhat2
Her facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/sara.gee123 and her home address is 15720 youngwood drive Whittier California 90603 and telephone number 562-324-7626. Her email address is saragarcera@gmail.com. She doesn't have a business license and animal control is going to investigate her property for other sick or ill individuals. She knows a young man that sold a friend of mine a pair of Egyptians that goes by the name of Du Rua on facebook. They both died within a weeks time.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:44 AM   #18
Robert Walker
Quote:
Please, read what a mistake I did and offer any suggestions to retrieve my money.
Quote:
Her facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/sara.gee123 and her home address is 15720 youngwood drive Whittier California 90603 and telephone number 562-324-7626. Her email address is saragarcera@gmail.com. ...She knows a young man that sold a friend of mine a pair of Egyptians that goes by the name of Du Rua on facebook.
Assuming the address you provided is correct, it belongs to what I would call a respectable business man and his wife: Chuck (Charles) & Martha Garcera. Their two daughters are Rachel & Sara. Rachel is a graphic design college student and appears to have her act together. The parents own a well to do business, called King Richards Antique Center. Their house is valued at almost $1.1 Million.

So... what is going on in my opinion:
1. Sara some how is the black sheep with time to worry about tortoise scams with a guy from Fountain Valley, CA an hour away from her: Du Rua

OR

2. Someone is using her information for tortoise scams.

What do I think your next step should be since you can't get a hold of "her"? Call her "parents" at their work and get to the bottom of things. You can verify that she is who she says via her parents and apply pressure to her through them. If she is not involved, then you can extend the courtesy of letting them know someone else is using their daughters information. Their work phone number is:
562-698-5974

Good luck and give us an update once you know.

Old 10-05-2016, 04:36 PM   #19
ronhat2
Wow, thanks for the information. I will call them and see what I can get accomplished. Thanks for the info.

Old 10-05-2016, 07:01 PM   #20
Robert Walker
You are welcome and good luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!