Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:54 PM   #111
tlmoon
I wonder if the OP was hoping to scam the seller out of a refund and letting him keep the snake, or to get more snakes. Pretty blatant lack of any proof and poorly organized responses. I think we've that this happen before, where someone thinks threats and bullying will win them something extra.

The seller, on the other hand, seems like a nice person to do business with! That's what's great about the BOI. People dig themselves a hole pretty quick and it's a good indicator who to do business with and who to avoid at all costs.

Old 12-02-2016, 08:20 PM   #112
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
The seller, on the other hand, seems like a nice person to do business with!
I agree, this thread has showcased her good customer service and hopefully the end result will be to bring her new customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
you need refrences of how honest i am i deal with a lot of breeders stricly ,ron st pierre, ive been doing this for a long tome and my time is valible .
I do not know much about Mr. St. Pierre except that he is very well known by many people. To me, he is not tainted whatsoever merely because Rick mentioned his name. At this point to me, none of the many boasts sprinkled throughout this thread by Rick are credible.

Old 12-02-2016, 09:51 PM   #113
Craig Wyatt
Jessica I can't exactly remember how but there is an easy way to compile your evidence (your side of the story) and send it to PayPal. Call them and someone can help walk you through this. If he turns out to be just a flat out scammer you need to do your best right now to win the dispute. Afterwards if you feel like he deserves a refund than at that point give it to him. It is crucial that you get in your side of the story like right now. There is only a small window of time they give you. If you don't defend yourself you stand a much better chance of loosing. Good thing that's is in your favor is PayPal will more than likely side with you because it's an animal.
Back in July someone tried to scam me out of all the money in the deal plus all the animals too. So please take me for my word. Call PayPal and ask how to formally respond. A phone call explaining the situation will not do.
I smell a rat. It's funny that this guy won't take and post a simple picture of the animal received. All you have to do is have someone hold down the body while you open his mouth exposing those bubbles. I can see the OP saying in a few days the bubbles are gone since I treated him but here's a body picture.

Win that dispute. Plenty of time afterwards to figure out if he deserves a refund. But my gut is screaming this guy is a scammer.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:53 PM   #114
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
But my gut is screaming this guy is a scammer.
This is why I said earlier, there's usually only one reason someone refuses to post messages and pictures and gets mad when people question them.

I gave out too much karma in the last 24 hours but Craig's advice is solid. I'd definitely do what you can to make sure you win the dispute. PayPal's system is EXTREMELY biased against the seller but usually they'll drop it with animals because they have no idea what an RI or black pastel is or what you're possibly talking about.

As long as you present your case the way you have here there's no reason they should award in his favor. They're always going to take someone who's calm and composed over someone ranting and raving, unless there's pretty damning evidence. In this case, I don't see it.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:56 PM   #115
Snakemorphology
Don't know why I'm wasting my time

Don't know why I'm wasting my time trying to prove this here a complete body pic hopefully she realizes this is the sick snake she ship me wasn't a female it was a male she can't even tell the difference if she so honest have her post yea that the snake I shipped then I do a vid poping him showing her it's not a female it's not 905 grams and it's not a black pastel it's a normal
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 12:00 AM   #116
Snakemorphology
This will be awesome

If any of you says it's the same snake in the pic ad of MorphMarket which will be great I'll do a video showing sick and a male

Old 12-03-2016, 12:01 AM   #117
Snakemorphology
Pic of add

Pic of add
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 12:04 AM   #118
Snakemorphology
Aww glory is great

Aww feels so good to be right see the 3 dots in its back same snake lol let me know if you want to see a video of the sick snake and not a female I'll pop it and show you a male , a great apology from all on this forum will be great lol

Old 12-03-2016, 12:07 AM   #119
Snakemorphology
See

See when your honest and right you get refunded
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 12:09 AM   #120
Snakemorphology
Waiting for apologys

If she pays shipping I'll send her back her sick snake even though I don't have to don't want sick snake in my collection and I did not need a male

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!