Bad Guy Ripped off by Lisa Apramian in San Diego - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2016, 05:18 PM   #121
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralawakening View Post
They were brown moth eggs, much bigger than a mite. That was before we discovered what it really was...i will not go over this again. I told her by phone after. Done. Anyway, she has NO reason to gripe. I never did anything wrong. I did not take her money, I did not sell her the snake. So there is NO GRIPE> Period.
How did you conclude moth eggs and also moth eggs don't have legs and bounce around and don't stick to anything like mites would.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:07 AM   #122
hiccups49
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
If you can't tell the difference between moth eggs and snake mites....you need a new hobby.
Agreed.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:30 AM   #123
hiccups49
Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralawakening View Post
Here is what someone wrote me who has known me for a decade:

"Over the years I have bought countless snakes. Hundreds of transactions. Some great some went horribly wrong . I never had the need to publicly post and bash someone over a delay in shipping. I once waited over 8 months for a guy to ship me snakes I spent 6000 on . Heard every reason in the book. He went through a divorce, a surgery , cancer you name it. I waited and trusted him and eventually he sent me what was promised. It happens...... to call you a thief and a scammer was going too far. The whole reptile community is full of big egos quick to bash anyone"
So, wait. You do take Paypal? I am just slighty curious as to why you would need a PICTURE of someone mailing you a payment. This seems like a weird act to put into place. Maybe it's just me.. Do you require this from all your buyers?

Old 01-01-2017, 12:38 AM   #124
hiccups49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia House View Post
This is unessisary. The only reason mites came up is because Lisa was respectfull enough to alert a customer prior to delivery of something that she perceived to be an issue. Lisa has not sold an animal with mites. Even if she did post vet papers what would you expect to see? A receipt? Last time i checked a vet didn't discharge you with papers containing information on ailments that you don't have. Maybe if you requested it they would but why would she? Unless come one comes on here claiming she sold them an animal with mites then papers are irrelevant. Her personal beliefs, her personal business, and her doctorate/ education have all been attacked on this thread. None of which have any relevance here
I have worked in Veterinary medicine for 15+ years. IF I were to buy a snake from her I would want evidence stating/showing that her snakes were taken care of. If she didn't mention that multiple Vet's checked out her snakes we wouldn't be asking for evidence. It's quite simple. This thread was created because of a concern. Clear up my concerns as a potential buyer of one of her snakes by posting medical records. I only point out my 15 years experience in this thread because I am familiar with Medical notes and would feel more comfortable buying a snake that has been properly cared for. I am in no way stating I don't think you helped care for her snakes.... Proof helps.

FYI I don't plan on EVER buying from her. But, there will be people surfing the BOI looking for post regarding her sales/transactions. Her calling *US* names doesn't help her sell for the record. If you're truly her friend give her a big hug and help her post proof of Vet visit. This will help her business.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:41 AM   #125
hiccups49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia House View Post
No... not going for it. Do you need a vet to tell you that your animals have mites? I sure dont and I would be willing to bet most of the people reading this post don't either. I've never not once seen a mite in her collection but I helped her treat for them anyway because she cares that much about her animals. I wouldn't post about it if it wasn't true. I grantee without a fraction of a doubt that there are no mites in her collection.

I Breed carpet pythons and I have the upmost respect for this hobby and what it means to be a part of it. I would not stick my neck out on a suicidal drama post for something that I didn't know was absolutely true.

I love the kitchen and live for the heat but sometimes you need to take a steak off when it's mid rare. Anything else takes A1 and "ain't nobody got time for that"

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I am not trying to be rude. But, when you mistake mites for what are really moths.. YES you need a vet visit.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:50 AM   #126
hiccups49
Talking

Quote:
Probably a reason for that, anyone that was within 10' of her could likely smell the crazy/patchouli and it would gag them.

You are a hoot!! I was actually thinking the same thing..

Old 01-03-2017, 12:44 PM   #127
Dro B
Quote:
Uhhhh, not how it works.....unless you're a wizard. Which you may very well believe yourself to be, based on the rants you've gone on.

Don't forget your love of inmates as well.
LOL think she got bieng a "psy-cologist" and seeing a "psy-cologist" mixed up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!