Bad Guy Ripped off by Lisa Apramian in San Diego - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:31 AM   #61
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Seib View Post
Hi,

Her last contact with me was October 10th.
Apparently she is not attempting private resolution of your issue.
She has taken down some of her websites she had up after links to them were posted on this thread, but it appears that her account at LinkedIn is still active. I have read the LinkedIn TOS and they can remove accounts at their discretion, so I sent them a link to this thread.

Lisa, if you read this thread, realize that it is permanent and has your name on it. Having a tantrum and declaring the issue private, and then not privately taking care of the issue, is not a good resolution, either for Robert or for your future.

Old 12-07-2016, 07:44 AM   #62
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Apparently she is not attempting private resolution of your issue.
She is apparently selling higher-caliber animals, so if money was an issue (questionable), she should have enough funds now to either send Robert the snake, or refund his purchase price.

Personally, I wouldn't want any mite-ridden animals from her collection, and Robert deserves a full refund, and an apology for her behavior. (Wishful thinking, no doubt).

Robert, I hope you continue your efforts to get your money back.

Kathy

Old 12-07-2016, 10:09 AM   #63
Robert Seib
Going to the bank today

Thank you Lucille and Kathy. I appreciate your efforts.

Today the bank, tomorrow the police department.

robert

Old 12-07-2016, 12:58 PM   #64
Robert Seib
Never send a check!

My banker contacted their fraud/forgery department. If you write and sign a valid check, it is a promise to pay. The bank cannot dispute it. They wanted to, but they can't.

So, it is going to be a little more work for me. My next step is to go to the police department and file a case there.

I just want to recover my stolen money.

Please wish me luck.

Thank you,
robert

Old 12-07-2016, 01:01 PM   #65
curtis561
Well this is all I have left of our transaction. ..

Old 12-07-2016, 01:35 PM   #66
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Seib View Post
My banker contacted their fraud/forgery department. If you write and sign a valid check, it is a promise to pay. The bank cannot dispute it. They wanted to, but they can't.

So, it is going to be a little more work for me. My next step is to go to the police department and file a case there.

I just want to recover my stolen money.

Please wish me luck.

Thank you,
robert

Without having contacted you, it appears even more evident that Lisa has no intention on making things right.

It would be great if you were to file a civil suit against her. I understand the reasons, for not doing so, but I wish you were able to without the "problems" that distance entails. You would win the case.

I do wish you the very best of luck in the recovery of your money.

~~~~

Old 12-07-2016, 01:42 PM   #67
Pasodama
BTW The police will, likely, tell you that this is a civil matter. In truth, this is accurate.
However, I hope you are able to impress, upon them, that this is a case of fraud with intent.

~~~~

Old 12-07-2016, 02:12 PM   #68
spiralawakening
I forwarded this final reply: Dear Rob, Really? The title of your forum page serves one purpose: RIP OFF: is to attempt to create a witch-hunt to manhandle something that was already being handled. You do know me. You have my phone number, address and email. You knew I left the country. You did not tell anyone that. You also knew the situation with the shed and that I was waiting for the next shed cycle so you could get your beauty in perfect condition. You lied to everyone here attempt in your own way to bully me. But in the end you have NOT harmed me. I have done nothing wrong. Rob you know what the circumstances are/were. There has been no "rip off". Now you show more hysteria for legitimate enlightened research and education? I do volunteer work for donate my time at legitimate national organizations for enlightened education and research. Shame on you. A man who wanted me to ship a snake on a Thursday? What kind of snake breeder/owner are you? One with no morals. You exploit animals for money. I care about their well being. Anyone who knows me, knows this. Yes, was their a delay due to circumstances you were fully aware of and I wanted to receive the animal worry-free. So I too, was patiently waiting for his next shed cycle, after I came back from Greece...which you knew. Yes. Sorry for the wait, but wait does not mean ripped off. Sometimes, things happens. There has been NO crime. I stand by my attempt to do this in the way I thought was right. I also heard nothing from you indicating you intended to escalate this if you did not get it on your time. Had you communicated this to me, you would have gotten a different response. I only heard of this forum stream 2 days ago through someone who cared. You don't have a trusting personality or one of patience, so you overreacted or assumed the worse..too bad our personalities are different and it didnt work out. I always assume people are inherently good and believe my word. I have sold 150 over 20 years snakes with zero problems. So fooey to the fabricated drama here. I refunded your money with paypal not because you used bullying and lies in this fraudulent forum stream, but because you do not deserve this beauty. He is finally opaque and when he comes out of this shed, he will be perfect and go to someone who trusts and cares. We just don't see things the same, you and I. I care more for the welfare of the animal and sending animals with perfection, so a wait was acceptable even though I was paying for his feed and care. PS: It is a crime to intentionally make false accusations to the FBI. Best of luck to you. PPS. my entire collection has been examined by multiple vets and determined as both mite and disease-free. Lisa

Old 12-07-2016, 02:22 PM   #69
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralawakening View Post
I refunded your money with paypal
Robert, please post and let us know if you receive a Paypal payment.

Quote:
my entire collection has been examined by multiple vets and determined as both mite and disease-free. Lisa
Please post the vet paperwork showing this. I don't know how many animals you had, did you bring all of them to multiple vets? And disease free- that does not ring true either. There are diseases that snakes can harbor that are very difficult to test for.

Old 12-07-2016, 02:31 PM   #70
Lucille
Quote:
Greece
I don't travel much. Are you telling me there are no telephones or computers in Greece that you could have taken a moment to contact Robert?

Quote:
What kind of snake breeder/owner are you? One with no morals.
Who are you to judge?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!