Bad Guy GIOVANNI GARCIA.....You have to see this !! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:27 AM   #81
caffeinecynic
I would like to see Mr. Garcia's side.

If the story that Dr. Brunner is posting here is 100% truthful (which I have some trouble believing, due to his history - yes, I did read the previous thread), then Mr. Garcia is definitely 100% in the wrong and should be avoided. But...

I can't help but think that it's remarkably suspicious. The box is definitely packed wrong, it's not the right kind of box to ship that kind of animal, the temperatures were bad, and as some have stated, the animal looks like it may not have even been alive going into the box.

Which leads me to wonder if that's really the animal that came out of that box, and if that animal was actually the one shipped to Dr. Brunner or not. It does not look like Mr. Garcia is attempting to deny anything, but Facebook is a poor medium for defending your practices in. I would like to hear what he has to say and I hope he comes to Fauna to explain his side.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:35 AM   #82
Prahanien
Has anyone messaged Garcia to ask him to come to the thread? Any response?

Old 12-17-2016, 01:31 AM   #83
Gastro3003
That's the Box as it was opened outside FedEx

Just look at his FS ad on FB and u can see it's the same animal!!!!

And not only is he aware of this thread .. HE posted a link to my " Bad guy " thread on Facebook!!!

He's aware

Same animal

Good night everyone ...

I'm not trying to make friends here... just letting u guys know what happened ...

Gotta run...starting a night shift...

Old 12-17-2016, 02:55 AM   #84
Cletus Marley
The pictures look pretty bad and on the surface this looks horrible, but I have a hard time believing anything this guy says after reading that 44 page nightmare about the tortoise. This is someone well versed in shenanigans. Curious if he will have his nurse monitor this thread while he is in surgery. Perhaps Parrots of the World will do the necropsy. Maybe it was just karma dropping in to say hello.

Old 12-17-2016, 06:12 AM   #85
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Hi. Just for the record parrots of the world called in a Veterinary friend who did all the work.
You never came up with that excuse throughout the entire past thread, and I believe you are making it up now. I will send the thread to the vet board so they can have a look.

Post 74 is eye opening. You are threatening legal action again (those who read the last thread will recall that some of the legal threats you made there were laughable), and demanding money, all after repeatedly saying here that

Quote:
I want nothing now

Just to tell the story

I'm good

Just a warning

Don't need his money

Thanks

Old 12-17-2016, 06:29 AM   #86
juliasara
Quote:
Yes if telling him to ship was wrong then I take responsibility for that. I misunderstood SYRs service ..
How can you misunderstand the services offered by SYR? Their site makes it pretty clear how it works and anyone who has ever shipped or received a reptile knows they are a broker between the shipper and fedex. SYR doesn't actually deliver your reptile to you, they never touch your package. I'm not sure why anyone would ship this time of year anyway, it's clear Brunner pushed the seller to ship so he definitely holds part of the blame. If either of them went to SYR site they would have seen this before being able to do anything. If I saw either warning I wouldn't have shipped, I wouldn't have anyway because of temps but even if temps were above 40° I wouldn't have because of those warnings.
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2016, 06:35 AM   #87
juliasara
If parrots of the world called in a vet why wouldn't the vet use his own letterhead? The other vet was never mentioned in the other thread, your just digging a deeper hole for yourself here, if your going to lie at least keep the story straight.

Old 12-17-2016, 07:58 AM   #88
Lucille
My guess is that reality is one of the following two scenarios:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
it's clear Brunner pushed the seller to ship
Please note that even if Brunner threatened and bullied the seller to ship, the seller still would be culpable if he actually did so. Brunner is a walking threat machine but it is all hot air, but I can see someone being disconcerted by his bullying if they are not familiar with it. IF this is the correct scenario, the seller should have said no.
Brunner's attempts to tar SYR are laughable, I certainly don't believe that Brunner 'misunderstood' their service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post

Which leads me to wonder if that's really the animal that came out of that box, and if that animal was actually the one shipped to Dr. Brunner or not.
Brunner could have easily posted the ad for comparison, he has not done so.

The posts below might help clarify which scenario it was, but of course Brunner lied about posting them last night, hoping no doubt that the promise to do so would quiet any further requests for the communications he has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albinoball View Post
You should provide all communications with the seller prior to shipping.
Quote:
I will later tonight ..
It seems rather than posting facts he has, (communications and the ad picture), Brunner's tactic is to keep on posting pictures of a dead animal and hammer readers into make assumptions.

Brunner, enough hot air. Post the communications and the ad picture screen shot.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:05 PM   #89
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
How can you misunderstand the services offered by SYR? Their site makes it pretty clear how it works and anyone who has ever shipped or received a reptile knows they are a broker between the shipper and fedex. SYR doesn't actually deliver your reptile to you, they never touch your package. I'm not sure why anyone would ship this time of year anyway, it's clear Brunner pushed the seller to ship so he definitely holds part of the blame. If either of them went to SYR site they would have seen this before being able to do anything. If I saw either warning I wouldn't have shipped, I wouldn't have anyway because of temps but even if temps were above 40° I wouldn't have because of those warnings.

Thank you for posting this. I kept thinking about his comments about SYR. It sounds like he's blaming them.

If you push a service, I would think you would understand how they work. It is very obvious with all the shipping companies that they are used for the shipping labels. SYR has insurance, but animals must be shipped according to their guidelines. It is very clear on the page with what temps they allow shipping in. SYR sells boxes (from another company), but you can use any appropriate shipping box that is insulated. They never see the package sent. The seller still boxes and ships the animals. I see nothing on any shipping company site that would be confusing.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:15 PM   #90
Pasodama
To play a bit of devil's advocate re. the "can use any box" comment. It is not, necessarily, a bad thing.

To ship a reptile, it does not have to be boxes sold by SYR and the like.
Someone can ship a reptile in any other box as long as it is lined with well fitted insulation (and appropriately marked on outside of box).
Heck, one could even use a styrofoam cooler placed, well fit, inside a box.
Although, if I were to make that comment ("can use any box"), I would follow it with an explanation, of what I meant, but everyone does not do/say things the same way someone else might.
If there are no explanations/directions, following the comment ("can use any box"), perhaps the buyer simply assumes the seller knows what is meant, by that, or that the seller can use common sense on an appropriate shipping method with a different box (of appropriate size).
________

I will say that it is very lame for the seller to state that the buyer made/forced him to ship and for the seller to use that as any kind of excuse.
The seller has every right to, and the power to, not ship if a demanding buyer wants it done "now".
I, myself, would rather lose a sale, and do a refund (if it had to come to that), instead of caving to a buyer's demands that would place animal/s in a dangerous situation.

If shipped exactly as has been shown/stated, and if the monitor was alive at the time, it is deplorable and cruel.
If the monitor was shipped, already dead prior to shipping, then that clearly points to a scam.

One of the other problems, with this transaction, is that, in the past, the buyer/OP has been shown to have a shady, &/or questionable, character.
We do not know, with absolute certainty, that he, himself, may be "pulling something" or not.
However, if the OP is not "pulling something", himself, we should not forget about the person (seller) that this thread is actually about.
I understand that people (myself included) enjoy how karma can be a "female dog", for someone else who has done a misdeed, but that does not make it right for someone else to come along and conduct an unrelated misdeed upon that person.

Though I, initially, thought I knew the basics, of what had actually occurred with this transaction, I am, now, not absolutely certain. Definitely not about all of the details or if another possible scenario actually exists.

The communications, between buyer and seller, is needed in its entirety.
Plus a screenshot of the seller's Ad for this monitor (esp. if there is a photo).

~~~~

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!