Bad Guy International Reptile Conservation Foundation IRCF - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2016, 09:56 PM   #11
Black Adder
think mike is sulking now......
Nice one again Lucille.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:35 AM   #12
Lucille
Thank you all for your support. I think Bad Guys would like nothing better than for us to use up our energies squabbling with each other and have no energy left to deal with their Bad Guy actions.
Each of us contributes to the BOI in our own way. Rather than tearing down someone if they contribute differently, why not support all efforts to help those who have been wronged?
I admire all of you who have helped Michelle in your own way, whether it was contributing research, or offering your opinion, writing about your experiences, or offering her some support and sympathy for all she is going through, or even by buying a Fauna membership for yourself or a friend to do your part in helping to keep this site strong.
Thank you.

Old 12-31-2016, 06:39 AM   #13
Casey Hulse
Wow, another one bites the dust!

Old 12-31-2016, 06:11 PM   #14
lillyorchid
Any word if they gave $ to Ty or if Ty gave $ to them? I would love for one of the people who runs the IRCF to come on here and post more info about it all...

Old 12-31-2016, 06:20 PM   #15
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
Any word if they gave $ to Ty or if Ty gave $ to them? I would love for one of the people who runs the IRCF to come on here and post more info about it all...
I do not think that is likely. They have already been vilified on this forum, so I doubt they have much interest in helping resolve anything. Just my opinion

Old 12-31-2016, 06:37 PM   #16
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
I would love for one of the people who runs the IRCF to come on here and post more info about it all...
Good people who've done nothing wrong and feel their course of action is fully righteous would have some interest in coming here to explain themselves, possibly changing how they're perceived? What a novel idea. It's a shame that there's just no precedence for such a thing happening. Oh, wait...

Old 12-31-2016, 06:59 PM   #17
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Good people who've done nothing wrong and feel their course of action is fully righteous would have some interest in coming here to explain themselves, possibly changing how they're perceived? What a novel idea. It's a shame that there's just no precedence for such a thing happening. Oh, wait...
They might not care how they are perceived here. Maybe they will respond after the court makes a decision.You have to consider all possibilities. The lack of them responding to this, does in no way mean they are not a reputable organization, right?

Old 12-31-2016, 07:20 PM   #18
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
The lack of them responding to this, does in no way mean they are not a reputable organization, right?
Maybe you could point out where I've implied that simple absence did just that. You've cited their supposed vilification as something that justifies that absence, apparently seeing it as a perfectly natural, sensible and logical decision. I simply alluded to the fact that a great many others have opted to handle such situations much differently. Pretty simple, really.

Maybe they'll do as you're suggesting they might. On the other hand, the seeming indifference shown in the correspondence posted in the other thread may lead some to the conclusion that they've had no real interest in helping one of their donors receive either of the stated prizes from a raffle that was run for their direct benefit; some of us clearly of the opinion that such a disinterest may indeed call their reputability into question.

Old 12-31-2016, 08:10 PM   #19
Lucille
Because of their silence, one might attribute their inaction to any number of reasons.

Perhaps they are apprehensive that if they do the right thing and give Michelle $3000 in lieu of the advertised lizard, that Ty will no longer donate to them.

Perhaps they have already spent all the money they received and don't have $3,000 on hand.

Or perhaps they just don't care and hope it will all blow over.

Old 12-31-2016, 09:33 PM   #20
tlmoon
I don't see that the IRCF has been vilified. Scrutinized? Questioned? Sure. But if they are the up and up, they have nothing to worry about. If they've gotten sloppy with IRS and state rules then that is on them, not on the people who asked the questions.

I suspect they are keeping quiet while legal questions are sorted out, which implies nothing regarding right or wrong - just common sense. It would be nice to hear from them, but it's understandable that they may have more pressing concerns at the moment.

They are involved with Ty's issue, whether they are good guys or not. They way Ty has chosen to treat Michelle has dragged them in. I hope they will do the right thing...at this point Michelle has given them $400 and has zero from Ty/them to show for winning the raffle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!