HA HA REPTILES - anyone do business with them recently? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #31
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dereksond View Post
oh boy wouldnt that suck..
Warning: If you act like a troll, we might just get to thinking that you ARE a troll....

Old 03-12-2014, 01:59 PM   #32
tonyavargas13
STAY AWAY!

reptile city turtle city and haha reptiles are ran by FELTON WILLIS you give him a credit card you will be sorry hes a felon!sent us a snake with an abcess then basically told me i killed it just to receive money?what an idiot!stay away from these companies!

Old 04-04-2016, 11:24 AM   #33
catmorgan2004
ha ha reptile experience

With the exceptions of baby chicks this was the first time I have ever ordered animals online. I was not sure what to expect. I saw some questionable reviews but as a business owner I understand that an unhappy customer usually takes the time to write a review, while a happy customer seldom takes that time. I decided based on the selection and pricing at HaHa Reptiles that I would give them a try.
My order was processed within just a couple days (order placed Tuesday night and animals received Friday morning) and the animals were shipped over night by fed-ex. The box was clearly labeled "live animals" with instructions to keep upright. There was a heat pack in the box as well as some newspaper for insulation. We ordered 8 lizards and 5 tarantulas. I was a bit surprised at the tiny containers they were shipped in, however I went to a reptile show the following weekend and the breeders and vendors all had their reptiles and spiders in these same tiny containers so that must be an industry standard.
Being March in NY it was cold. The animals were all a bit cool and very slow moving but once I put them in their enclosures with their heat lamps they livened right up. We waited until the three day warrantee was up before we handled them further to reduce stress. Everyone seems healthy and happy. Everyone has great color and seems to be eating and very active. Since the three days has been up we handle most of the lizards daily. All of them seem well socialized! Even the Cuban Knight Anoles, which I thought was an aggressive species that didn't like attention, love to come out and get mad (turn black) when we put them back in their cage. We are thrilled with the quality of the animals! They are still on their 30 day quarantine but seem happy and well adapted! One of the lizards we ordered was a Jackson's chameleon. These are known for being frail. Even he is doing well. I will definitely do business with them again! The only complaint I would say is that only the King baboon tarantula was labeled and since I don't know a lot about spiders I'm not sure who is who...other than the cobalt blue being blue the rest look a lot alike! I would like to have seen those all labeled and it would be nice to know if the lizards are male or female. I can tell on some but not all. Even with that I would still give them 5 stars!

I do have a video of the unboxing if anyone wants to see it

Old 01-12-2017, 07:37 PM   #34
reptiledude063
Haha reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzoo View Post
Has anyone done business with HA HA REPTILES ?
I did business with them, got a good price for my reptile but Mr. Felton has a bit of an atitude.. did not provide tracking and acted like I was disturbing him. You have to spend over $200 to buy a reptilian cheap. Will not do business with them again.

Old 01-13-2017, 03:58 PM   #35
reptiledude063
Haha reptile

Quote:
Whoboy!! Will never order from these bastered again, totally unprofessional can't asked them anything without them taking offence, bragging about how many orders they ship, yet can't even remember to send tracking information...should not be in business!!!!
I was respectful and curious while Felton acted like a typical hood rat. Thinking he's Yoda of the reptile world....trust me stay away from haha...because they will laugh all the way to the bank with your money.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:37 AM   #36
tortoise5643
Once I bought eastern newts from "Reptile City" (also owned by him). They were shipped like a book. By that I mean it wasn't overnight or cooled and Texas is hot. 20 out of 26 were dead. I called angrily and his only response was "do you want more newts or your money back?" I got my money back, but hate that company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-21-2017, 01:22 PM   #37
reptiledude063
Will never ever do business with them again.

Old 12-21-2017, 01:24 PM   #38
reptiledude063
He monitors this site, was offended by my message, told me I was to stay away from Ha Ha reptiles...As if!

Old 12-27-2017, 10:09 AM   #39
reptiledude063
Quote:
I have. They are felons. They are dirt bags don't do business with them!!!! Don't even trust them with your credit card information. They don't send tracking as they say they would. They don't like you asking them anything. They have a minimum order purchase so you end up paying a lot more then you care to spend.
Go with Underground reptiles or LLL reptiles. They are very professional!!!
Also stay clear of Turles and Tortoises inc
That Guy Jay Brewer is a list and cheat!!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Old 12-27-2017, 10:11 AM   #40
reptiledude063
Quote:
Haha is because they will be laughing all the way to the bank. Reptilecity and HaHa are the same. Both managed by same jerks

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!