Rich Zuchowski aka Webslave Ethical or not ??? - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 08:44 AM   #201
JungleHabitats
Wink Jeff ...

Quote:
In addition, I respect the above post about family and think it is very honorable that you are putting family first. However, why the heck did you post stuff you've been sitting on for years right when you son is supposed to come?
well her actually came last week but i was finishing up orders for ppl so i did that with him knowing what was going on ( he even helped out ) but even if my son waswith me full time I would still put him first before anything that could possibly be posted here , nothing is more important to me glad you undertsand the value of family jeff .
Were going now Ill be working on things as time allows , to those who wanna analyize this post plase feel free to put your opinon where ever they are just that opinions .

Old 06-26-2006, 09:28 AM   #202
kmurphy
Where's the beef!!!

Alan, you've come on here and posted several times about how good a father you are, your family comes first and your just a damn good guy. But you still haven't come up with anything regarding Rich other then 3 year old screen shots. I know you're pressed for time so quit blowing your horn and get to the point. Pretty lame excuse for a thread if you ask me.

Old 06-26-2006, 09:51 AM   #203
Classic Dum's
in light of all this new damning info against Rich Z. I vote Rich president 2008 election!!!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2006, 09:56 AM   #204
DAND
Removed the last bit of doubt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleHabitats
i was told in scholl that a for asking a question thats what i did ,

Must of been home school, seeing as even the public schools teach the children how to spell school.

Old 06-26-2006, 10:10 AM   #205
Chameleon Company
I believe that most readers would agree to a statement that "many agendas are on the table here". Also, that many will hear (or read) things as they want to read them, as objectivity has left the building. There is some fixation on whether or not money exchanged hands as part of any settlement, and that this would then indicate guilt, or at least a "lack of ethics".

Don't know just how the money flowed there, but would guarantee that the lawyers' cut could easily have been the largest, and as in many minor civil proceedings, is also the greatest motivator for settlement. While Jeff B. filed the suit seeking damages, his greatest threat easily could have been being able to "bleed" Rich, that is, to compel him to spend more money defending himself than was practicable, and is an exceedingly common "litigation" tool. I believe it is also accurate to say that many civil proceedings, while involving disputes and money, have nothing to do with ethics, as many completely ethical people and businesses settle rather than go to trial. Just IMNSHO again, but many of the posters here seem to have little if any clue about the legal system, yet in their pretense are seeking to spin evidence for a conclusion they have already made.

Old 06-26-2006, 10:24 AM   #206
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Alan, you've come on here and posted several times about how good a father you are, your family comes first and your just a damn good guy. But you still haven't come up with anything regarding Rich other then 3 year old screen shots. I know you're pressed for time so quit blowing your horn and get to the point. Pretty lame excuse for a thread if you ask me.
I agree 100%!! I guess he is one great liar as well. Alan, you care to change my opinion of you? If no new proof is shown, then that is where you stand.
This thread will speak for you, regardless of what you think of yourself.

Your actions/words are like that of a five year old that got a spanking for wetting his pants.

Old 06-26-2006, 11:05 AM   #207
Bill_Leverton
Personally Who Really cares if there was a pay off or not, Can I see a show of hands In my opinion, What has transpired between Rich and Jeff is their Business and if Rich says that there is a disclosure clause then so be it...It doesn't change a darn thing, Now does it ??? Alan I can understand about the Family Thingy and it is commendable......But..... The kid has to sleep sometime, post the info after he is a sleep unless he is an insomiac (can't sleep) This is just a thought.

Old 06-26-2006, 11:20 AM   #208
WebSlave
You know what? Jeff and I settled out differences 2 years ago over all this crap and yet some people want to go ahead and dredge it up again. For what purpose? In my opinion in spite and merely as an effort to try to harm this site and me for my involvement in it. Alan had his shot. He has shown his true colors and come up making himself look the fool and done nothing else but try to stir the pot on a dead issue. So now he is saying that he has another "bombshell" to drop?

Well sorry, Alan, as far as I am concerned you have proven to me that you have no other business on this site other then to try to destroy it. You have nothing positive to add here. You have no REASON to be here other then for the pure crap that comes out of your mind. And this goes for a few other people as well. You had your shot. Game is over with. I will catch flak no matter what I do, so I am going to do something that will please me no end.

Taking out the garbage.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread