Richard Atwood - Nightmare Creatures - Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2006, 03:09 AM   #1
Pink Lady Exotics
Thumbs up Richard Atwood - Nightmare Creatures - Great Guy!

I just sold a 1.2 group of adult ball pythons to Richard Atwood and I have to say that it was the smoothest transaction I have ever had. He got ahold of me on Yahoo IM, I gave him my phone number and we discussed the transaction over the phone. Within 10 minutes of hanging up, he sent the funds via PayPal and even covered half the cost of the fee. Richard is very polite and professional and ready to do business when he says he is -- no waiting around. His group is all set to ship Monday afternoon. Richard, thank you, and I would love to do business with you again. Keep in touch and let me know how things go for you this spring!

Old 10-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
bassteck76
Just FYI for new customers, we are now RA-Reptiles. I dropped the inverts in my breeding and so on.

Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!