Please Read This!!!!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Old 03-28-2004, 10:11 AM   #1
Sand&SunReptile
Talking Please Read This!!!!!!!!

Hi,
I am Mike Fortier, of Sand and Sun Reptiles.
I am really getting in on my Ball Python project, though I dont have much experiance breeding. I've had my Ball Pythons for a few years, though I am left with only 250gram males, 150gram females (2.2). I was looking for someone with Ball Python experiance, who wouldnt mind lending me adult females for breeding this time next year, when I will have a breedable pastel male. I would be willing to cut the profits with you, or give you some pastels and normals with the return of your females. This would be a great way for you to get your hands on some pastels, without really paying much, just giving up a year on breeding.
Thanks for your time,
Mike Fortier

By the way, I am located in Mass, right along the Conn border.
SandanSunReptile@aol.com
Let me know any ideas you might have.

Old 08-25-2004, 03:39 PM   #2
gvilleman
hi, i may have an extra female ball of breedable size for this upcoming year of breeding, if it doesn't work out that i do i am sure one of my local partners will please email me at kittenkraze2004@yahoo.com
Dan

Old 08-26-2004, 06:20 PM   #3
DesiK
Hi Mike,
My husband and I are located in Ct. .
In your ad, you mentioned that your looking for females in a breeding loan, is your pastel of breedable size this year? or are you looking for next season? We may be able to help you out. What line is your pastel? Let me know what you think and we will go from there.

Thanks, Desiree' Kane

KanesKreatures@msn.com

Old 09-06-2004, 02:41 PM   #4
Sand&SunReptile
Thankyou

both for your intrest. I believe I sent an email to both of you. Which said something along the lines of how my males holed up, and stopped feeding for awhile, so no breeder males as I thought I'd have. Next season for sure, unless they turn around on feeding.
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!